ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Picked these up from the roshe marketplace for under retail. The box came pretty beat up though but it's not really a big deal. Sort of expected the seller to double box them if I paid about $10 for shipping

Still dont know why I havent worn mine. Pictures of these always look sexy. Thought about it today but went with black toes instead.

I personally wouldn't go for almost double retail on a roshe, but if you want to go for it...your money, your choice.
is kind of a good point IMO.  sure its still damn cheap compared to a pair of retro J's or lebrons or something but you're looking at a ~85% markup over retail.

surprised so many also had Calypsos as overrated. More surprised someone didnt come in and say you're listing it as overrated because you dont have them. I expected at least a couple of responses.
I like them, but the prices dont match the demand imo. I'll hold out for a re-release.

I wouldn't pay $130 for sirens, but in comparison to say, mints, it's not bad. I would much rather have sirens than mints and mints are selling for 120ish. So it's up to you. I haven't paid above retail for any of my pairs and have almost all the pairs I want.

Last edited:
Homie is a math teacher too. I'm surprised he didn't come up with that conclusion. Unless he doesn't know how bulk pricing works, then that's fine. 

To the person that stated it in the first place: I do agree that the profits should be donated to whatever is appropriate. Or given to all actual members to the "Team" for free. 
My apologies for the vagueness - I didn't think it was my place to go into business details, but since it was said after me, I was lumping everything that went into making/selling/shipping the shirt as "cost", not specifically the cost of the shirt.

I do know how bulk pricing works.  But there's bulk pricing, and BULK pricing.  We get the former, and a lot of people think it's the latter.

My apologies for the vagueness - I didn't think it was my place to go into business details, but since it was said after me, I was lumping everything that went into making/selling/shipping the shirt as "cost", not specifically the cost of the shirt.

I do know how bulk pricing works.  But there's bulk pricing, and BULK pricing.  We get the former, and a lot of people think it's the latter.
Don't worry about thinking if it's not your place because everyone else feels entitled to say whatever they want regardless haha. Honestly after factoring in all those things its more than just a simple number.  

In regular news, people seem to be confused with the Leopard FBs.. Some people saying limited availability compared to the other basic leopards. Some saying they were supposed to release this Spring season.. Now they have a Summer date and others saying Fall... Just a bunch of confusion.

Don't worry about thinking if it's not your place because everyone else feels entitled to say whatever they want regardless haha. Honestly after factoring in all those things its more than just a simple number.  

In regular news, people seem to be confused with the Leopard FBs.. Some people saying limited availability compared to the other basic leopards. Some saying they were supposed to release this Spring season.. Now they have a Summer date and others saying Fall... Just a bunch of confusion.
Idk, these are probably the only cheetah print i'll wear. 

air-max-1-supreme-animal-pack.jpg

Sirens for $130...good deal in size 11?
way too much imo. I personally will never pay over retail for roshes...the most i would pay for sirens or cybers is 100 shipped...i purchased all 10 of my roshes either at or below retail and thats including the overrated/overhyped mint fb

On Point #1 - too true, I was trying to not contribute to that, ha.

On Point #2 - I can't wait to ignore the Leopard FBs.

I was looking at the Iguanas on UO and noticed that the pair pictured is used when i zoomed in. Didn't know if anyone else noticed but looks a little sketchy to me.

For the guys who have women's roshes. Do they fit tts if following the general 1.5 sz up? I'm an 11 in roshes 11.5 in fb's. I'm trying to figure out if its worth getting the mcflurries or not, not sure if my feet are to big for women's roshes. Any insight is appreciated.

Last edited:
Haven't kept up in a while but are there any spots still have a size 8 sports red for sale? My buddy suddenly wants one now and all the major stores are OOS. 

I was looking at the Iguanas on UO and noticed that the pair pictured is used when i zoomed in. Didn't know if anyone else noticed but looks a little sketchy to me.

what are we looking for? looks ok to me.

is it the dirty soles? They use roshes to take pictures for their jeans. so thats why they are dirty.

Last edited:
surprised so many also had Calypsos as overrated. More surprised someone didnt come in and say you're listing it as overrated because you dont have them. I expected at least a couple of responses.
lol i was expecting those responses too. I think the calypsos are a hot colorway but i think the nikeid poor man's calypso is even hotter, that mint/arctic green is so much nicer.

way too much imo. I personally will never pay over retail for roshes...the most i would pay for sirens or cybers is 100 shipped...i purchased all 10 of my roshes either at or below retail and thats including the overrated/overhyped mint fb

Everyone has their own opinion in how much they think a pair of shoe is worth. Price goes up the longer you wait and the harder it is to find. For that price and size I would cop if I was size 11. Its just like Jordans, nobody wants to pay more than retail but if you gotta have it then you gotta pay the extra.

well i guess we all know why UO has been giving used pairs to the people here LOL
youve been getting what you bought all along...

Back
Top Bottom