ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

and thats about the asking price of all mint fb sellers. The id's will feel more comfortable because it will be OG mesh and without that ugly swoosh on the toe box and would look nicer with the fusion red lining
if hypes like it more let them buy no reason on getting mad off other peoples money.

Ya'll saying the Mints ain't comfortable are crazy.. I'm all for negating the hype behind them but to go as far as saying they are plain uncomfortable is ridiculous. Level of comfort is 9/10 compared to OG mesh. Just ain't flexible.

if hypes like it more let them buy no reason on getting mad off other peoples money.
again, nobodys mad. Wth is wrong with people misreading these past few pages. Just said they are ugly and i wouldn't buy them personally for $70 DS let alone a worn pair for $90 from that guy on roshe bst.

I've tried on the DFW and the FB's and they felt way too restrictive on my feet. Everybody has different feet but many people have felt they aren't AS comfortable as well because we've all been spoiled by OG mesh.

Ya'll saying the Mints ain't comfortable are crazy.. I'm all for negating the hype behind them but to go as far as saying they are plain uncomfortable is ridiculous. Level of comfort is 9/10 compared to OG mesh. Just ain't flexible.
i know right. I didn't keep my pair just because of the hype but they are still comfy just a little tighter on feet and less strechable.

In other news, Urban just shipped out those Size 10 Gammas for my dads old friend. He gave me $100 to order them so I guess that's all me haha.

again, nobodys mad. Wth is wrong with people misreading these past few pages. Just said they are ugly and i wouldn't buy them personally for $70 DS let alone a worn pair for $90 from that guy on roshe bst.

I've tried on the DFW and the FB's and they felt way too restrictive on my feet. Everybody has different feet but many people have felt they aren't AS comfortable as well because we've all been spoiled by OG mesh.
You say your not mad but your complaining about HIM selling HIS shoes for that price which for some is a steal price.

speaking of mints aka "yeezys" mine finally came in from uo took a week! still waiting on my tarps. For the amount of people saying they are uncomfortable I was highly surprised of the opposite they are comfortable to me. I have a wide foot and wear true to size no problem. def a tad tighter for me around the mid foot. I have to agree I wouldnt pay a dime over retail for these. only shoes ill pay the max 100 for are sirens and cybers and thats cutting it. I got spoiled having 10 pairs all purchased for retail or below.

Also had to pick these up. I got lucky. Don't know why they were sitting (flash on , swoosh is black)

You say your not mad but your complaining about HIM selling HIS shoes for that price which for some is a steal price.
if thats me being mad, then you must of been pissing flames when the guy back then was trying to sell his yeezy ID's and you were saying you rather ID them for $110 rather than buying an ID already available without the month long wait period.
Also had to pick these up. I got lucky. Don't know why they were sitting (flash on , swoosh is black)
swoosh is not suppose to be black, it's anthracite which is a dark grey. My local outfitters has Iguanas sitting as well and the display is a size 9 so i'm assuming theres more of these common sizes.

if thats me being mad, then you must of been pissing flames when the guy back then was trying to sell his yeezy ID's and you were saying you rather ID them for $110 rather than buying an ID already available without the month long wait period.

swoosh is not suppose to be black, it's anthracite which is a dark grey. My local outfitters has Iguanas sitting as well and the display is a size 9 so i'm assuming theres more of these common sizes.

Which UO? I chatted with online rep and said they are all sold out. Looking for 9.5 iguanas

I forgot to mention that a friend of mine picked up stadium greens at WSS at the sale rack for $50~

Went to UO in Oldtown pasadena...had size 13 iguana and sport red. Fsr of squadron blue. Sprite and sequioa fbs.

READ This

SiZe 13 dudes in LA looking for mint fb
Dude at UO helpee stock locate and reserved them for me. Wont be able to go; goin to vegas tomorrow
Americana UO. Try your luck. Say your chris

Good luck *taken voice*

Back
Top Bottom