ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wow what a joke..
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-...0233984?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3382597980
I laughed when I seen it. haha.

Starting to feel wired about having 10 pairs of roshe's, including sirens that I got last year, but not owning a pair of black sail's. I don't even have gamma's either

brought out these yesterday for another beautiful day in social. def going to be wearing these more often.

Hey fellas, haven't been keeping up with this thread for a while.
Any new news regarding the maroon pairs?

Should I be upset that I missed out on the Jordan black toes this morning but I have a pair of brown roshe Asia premiums coming in next week?

Jordan retros are garbage. Be happy you didn't throw your money into the toilet

Lol... That's what I thought after I struck out. Saved myself $140+. When this shoe retailed for $76 back in the day and also in 2001 when retro.
Oh well, lets do it TRo!

My interest in the retro Jordan game has declined ever since I got into Roshe's. I already sold 2 pairs of J's just to start a solid Roshe collection :smile:

DSC_0503_01 by davidleex84, on Flickr

Am I the only guy that wears these?

Pic taken when it first came out..little dirtier now

I wear em every now and then. Thought they'd be a substitute for the sport reds at the time. Definitely not the same though. Wish I would have just spent the extra for sport reds. Still don't have them. Those are too tight on my feet.

yep have to agree...i had 3 pairs of j's sold them all plus a few sbs and picked up roshes instead...quality on jordans are horrible and way over hyped..never again 
My interest in the retro Jordan game has declined ever since I got into Roshe's. I already sold 2 pairs of J's just to start a solid Roshe collection :smile:

Right on! Same here, I sold like 7 plus pairs just to get several roshes.

yep have to agree...i had 3 pairs of j's sold them all plus a few sbs and picked up roshes instead...quality on jordans are horrible and way over hyped..never again 
Yup, thanks for the support fellas! Gotta be thankful for the TRo community! We help each other out!

Sbs were my thing before roshes had like a hundred pairs now selling them and I'm down to 50...roshes cheaper and more comfortable and I don't have to wake up in the morning for SB QS anymore lol

Last edited:
Sbs were my thing before roshes had like a hundred pairs now selling them and I'm down to 50...roshes cheaper and more comfortable and I have to wake up in the morning for SB QS anymore lol
yep Sb's were my things too. I just sold a few pairs the past couple of weeks but kept a few (stussys, levis, dooms, etc) my main shoe now are roshes its simple, clean and comfortable. Im getting too old to wear sbs with the crazy colorways and what not...

yep Sb's were my things too. I just sold a few pairs the past couple of weeks but kept a few (stussys, levis, dooms, etc) my main shoe now are roshes its simple, clean and comfortable. Im getting too old to wear sbs with the crazy colorways and what not...

Word only keeping the classic SB's this isn't a SB thread or a jordan but we can all agree with this roshes > everything :smokin

Back
Top Bottom