ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Stadiums came in Friday from ebay seller "adub1983" Completely DS with OG everything, won them through auction at $91. Great guy he had a bunch of other colorways for sale that went for a great price as well. Can't wait to rock these. 

Stadiums came in Friday from ebay seller "adub1983" Completely DS with OG everything, won them through auction at $91. Great guy he had a bunch of other colorways for sale that went for a great price as well. Can't wait to rock these. 
$91 ? damn good find!

Those are some really nice shots

UNDS'd my Iguanas today for my first day volunteering at a hospital. Unfortunately, it's prolly best not to wear them again because they squeak too much when walking around the patient rooms haha.

Those are some really nice shots
Thanks man! Appreciate it!
Yea man, I was pretty stoked when I won it. I was willing to shell out like 120 for them at first.

deamn 91! Steal! Dope shots btw

Quick Question:

Im new to painting, so when using angelus paint

-Do I add water?

-How many coats of paint do i use for the: Swoosh, Sole?

-after being painted, can og mesh pairs still be washed in the washer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quick Question:

Im new to painting, so when using angelus paint

-Do I add water?

-How many coats of paint do i use for the: Swoosh, Sole?

-after being painted, can og mesh pairs still be washed in the washer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
no water is needed. i did three layers on each swoosh for mine, but i think you could probably get away with two. up to you. painting your soles would probably lead to the paint cracking since the sole isn't exactly in a stable form when you're walking. as for the washing, i'm not entirely sure.. i'll wait until someone else volunteers to be the guinea pig

Has anybody ever seen these? At first I thought they were the Thunder Blue Premium's but the seller has them listed as Black Premium's. Are they samples or what?

no water is needed. i did three layers on each swoosh for mine, but i think you could probably get away with two. up to you. painting your soles would probably lead to the paint cracking since the sole isn't exactly in a stable form when you're walking. as for the washing, i'm not entirely sure.. i'll wait until someone else volunteers to be the guinea pig
Thanks so much, Im gonna do a couple projects but the sole one is for my beaters. lol

Has anybody ever seen these? At first I thought they were the Thunder Blue Premium's but the seller has them listed as Black Premium's. Are they samples or what?

They're Thunder Blue Asian Premiums. I can't tell if they're legit from the pic though.

first time posting on here. Been reading this for like 3 weeks. What I wore today. Too cold for swimming.

I've seen these on eBay these are the thunder blue premiums the seller wore them that's why the suede looks worn out and bad lightning makes them look black

What do you guys think is the best colorway to have been released this year so far ?
With the different types of Roshes that came out I would have to say: MESH: V2/Birches/Beaches FB: Sequiouas MIDS: PARIS'

Last edited:
Wish I copped the speed yellows and stadium greens when I had the chance. Didn't like the matching swoosh. Didn't know about angelus paint at the time. An anthracite swoosh on the stadiums would be so nice.

went out to cop the mango v2s but they look like something like id wear in high school... a little too bright of a pink for me. Def attention grabbers tho. Ended up copping the tarps and squadrons... FIRE. I love how they made them a dark upper and bright midsole of the same color.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom