ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those who are looking for the 3 OG colorways, aren't they restocking in the summer or something?
That is what has been said. Seems sorta lame if they are doing the 3 colors that sat the longest. Not the colors people are paying outrageous prices for? :/

If they do, I wouldn't mind getting another pair of black sails. Fav shoe imo :lol:

Word. My black sails have a hole in the inner lining at my little toe from wearing them so much. So I could definitely use another pair. But other than that they look new when cleaned up and I've had them since this thread was in its first 20 pages and I wear them to work probably 3 days out of the week.

That is what has been said. Seems sorta lame if they are doing the 3 colors that sat the longest. Not the colors people are paying outrageous prices for? :/
TRUE!! I've been wanting the Stadium Greens for the longest time! When they disappeared on UO, I was bummed out.. I guess you can say those are my grails.. Please don't flame..

If they do, I wouldn't mind getting another pair of black sails. Fav shoe imo :lol:
Haha the black sails were my first pair, truly a clean shoe. I need another pair of sport reds, went mountain hiking with them by accident... Half asleep driving there so I forgot to trade shoes...

If you look around you can still find reds, sails and iguanas in stores. The other colors, not so much. If it is the 3 colors I mentioned I would truly be disappointed in that Nike choice. I haven't seen the other colors anywhere but eBay for some time now.... or they should do all of them.

I can only imagine what sort of inner war professional athletes go through when they...*gasp* mix brands.
mean.gif

With your logics, KDs, Jordans, Kobes nor Lebrons should be worn with authentics. NBA brand is not Nike after all, right?

Last edited:
If you look around you can still find reds, sails and iguanas in stores. The other colors, not so much. If it is the 3 colors I mentioned I would truly be disappointed in that Nike choice. I haven't seen the other colors anywhere but eBay for some time now.... or they should do all of them.
Which colors were you referring to?

I really like the Hero Blue color but the lace holes are MEH. At least they are mesh.  As much as I loved the colors on the Strata's I had to return them because I couldn't get used to the feel.

^^^ nobody pays more than 3x retail for any of those except the calypso. All the others can be had at not even double retail sometimes. Just gotta do your research. All 3 OG colors are still sitting somewhere. I know there was a site posted a while back I'm Europe that had the black sails close to retail for $90 shipped to the US. Iguanas are still sitting at my local UO last time I checked 2 weeks ago. Red sports have actually been hard to find for me, I have better chance at finding og mangos,stadiums, and sirens more than finding DS red sports in my size.

Btw UO has completely removed the OG color way link saying its completely out of stock, but there are a few pairs here and there scattered throughout all the UO in the country. You gotta jump through loops to get them.

And the whole Nba athletes mixing brand, its not like they have a choice. If their jerseys are made by Adidas and they have to wear it but they're signed to Nike sneakers, then there's nothing they can do but to mix brands. People are just saying why would you wear 2 different companies at the same time when they have been going head to head with each other since day one. Adidas soccer sweats are kind of weird on a Nike sneaker with a big swoosh on the side. But that's just my opinion, wear what you like and dgaf about what other people say. Those soccer sweats trend has been in NYC for a long time. Back when I was in high school, all the Spanish soccer players wore the tight sweats. The ones HM sells are meant to be SLEEPWEAR but people still wear it out.

Sirens, calypsos, stadium green, mangos. You know the ones people pay 3 times retail for. Those may be exclusives to regions but aren't they part of the first wave?
Yup you're right, they are a part of the first wave of roshes. Would you say the wolf grey/speed yellows are a part of the first gen too?

^^^ nobody pays more than 3x retail for any of those except the calypso. All the others can be had at not even double retail sometimes. Just gotta do your research. All 3 OG colors are still sitting somewhere. I know there was a site posted a while back I'm Europe that had the black sails close to retail for $90 shipped to the US. Iguanas are still sitting at my local UO last time I checked 2 weeks ago. Red sports have actually been hard to find for me, I have better chance at finding og mangos,stadiums, and sirens more than finding DS red sports in my size.

Btw UO has completely removed the OG color way link saying its completely out of stock, but there are a few pairs here and there scattered throughout all the UO in the country. You gotta jump through loops to get them.

And the whole Nba athletes mixing brand, its not like they have a choice. If their jerseys are made by Adidas and they have to wear it but they're signed to Nike sneakers, then there's nothing they can do but to mix brands. People are just saying why would you wear 2 different companies at the same time when they have been going head to head with each other since day one. Adidas soccer sweats are kind of weird on a Nike sneaker with a big swoosh on the side. But that's just my opinion, wear what you like and dgaf about what other people say. Those soccer sweats trend has been in NYC for a long time. Back when I was in high school, all the Spanish soccer players wore the tight sweats. The ones HM sells are meant to be SLEEPWEAR but people still wear it out.
^ this. But at the same time, I guess it all depends on how much you want something. If you're willing to drop extra money to get them before they release, then by all means, do what you want. But for those who got a budget, wait it out a little and wait for the opportunity to pick some up for a decent price. As well as the OG's, some people are selling theirs for from around $75-100, from the TRo Marketplace and local sellers. And the thing about mixing brands is iffy, but it's not that big of deal, unless all you're decked out in Nike apparel with the big "JUST DO IT" and other stuff, but wearing some Adidas pants, then yeah, that is kinda ehh. And those who think the soccer pants are a big thing, you're dead wrong. Out here in California (especially So-Cal, San Diego and LA area), that craze has been going on for years. It's mostly popular amongst the Mexicans out here, soccer players or not, they wear those things like on the daily, if they're too lazy to put on their True Religion jeans or skinny pants. And I'm in the end of senior year in high school, and it's still going on. The H&M and Cotton on ones are sleepwear but, I guess people like to wear them outside, since they're slim/skinny. But hey, do what you want, nobody has any power over what you want and buy; maybe except for your parents, if you still dependent on them.

Team Reds/Maroons on feet

man. these look real nice. they resemble the Team Red Dunk Pro B's. (to me, at least)

will have to cop these to compensate me never getting those Dunks... :lol:

:lol: :rofl: at "Reserve not Met"

Those who are looking for the 3 OG colorways, aren't they restocking in the summer or something?

+2

I can only imagine what sort of inner war professional athletes go through when they...*gasp* mix brands.:smh:

With your logics, KDs, Jordans, Kobes nor Lebrons should be worn with authentics. NBA brand is not Nike after all, right?

And I forgot to post this on here couple days ago. My collection went from 1 pair of OG Sails, to 2 with the Mango V2/Beaches, to 3 with the TC's, and 4 with the Oreos/speckles.

Forgot to take a picture with my oreos/speckles, but here are my first four. I got my Hyper Blue DFW's coming in in 2 weeks, and might be getting 2 pairs on my birthday next month. And with my bday/grad money, I'll make some ID's. lol I sound kind of spoiled, but first time I'm getting money coming in from my photography business, along with a job that I might get during the summer.

Last edited:
I was able to pick up my first pair of Roshes, Mango V2, at a local Shiekh, and they look great!

Back
Top Bottom