ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I am a little late to this Roshe game....can't believe I have been missing out on these! So comfortable! Seriously thinking about selling some of my Jordan collection to build my Roshe collection. 

I am a little late to this Roshe game....can't believe I have been missing out on these! So comfortable! Seriously thinking about selling some of my Jordan collection to build my Roshe collection. 

I've been doing that. Sold over 8 pairs of my personal Js collection to catch up on the roshe game. I feel better as well not spending over $120.

Today was a good day (cue the Ice Cube)... 
pimp.gif

HUGE s/o to my man akojapan. In case anyone was still wondering, that dude is LEGIT, and a real asset to NT. Hooked me up with the brown primo's in a matter of days. He is what this thread is all about. Thanks again bro!

Only Nike  can so seamlessly blend two trends together as the brand’s Roshe Run  sneaker comes printed in a subtle “Camo” version. The Roshe has been treated in two versions of a loose camouflage colorway, though a certain hand-painted quality about the shoe gives it a unique touch. These features are complimented by hiking-influenced laces and contrasting lace holes. Both the burgundy and grey versions rest on a cushy, absorbant Phylon midsole. Look for the Nike Roshe Run Print “Camo” to drop at retailers such as Inflammable  later on June 20.

New Roshes, Don't know if you guys have seen them yet or not

Last edited:
Those maroons are intriguing.

Would love to add in some black, grey and yellow to get a Bordeaux VII feel

Maybe paint black swoosh with yellow splatter and some grey laces...

Today was a good day (cue the Ice Cube)... 
pimp.gif

HUGE s/o to my man akojapan. In case anyone was still wondering, that dude is LEGIT, and a real asset to NT. Hooked me up with the brown primo's in a matter of days. He is what this thread is all about. Thanks again bro!
nice. could be just the angle, but why does the heel tab look a little off (small) on the sirens?

nice. could be just the angle, but why does the heel tab look a little off (small) on the sirens?
Yeah, I guess it's just the angle. Also, they've probably been sitting in the box for a while, so the heel tab is a little bunched up...it happens though (anyone know any remedies for that other than time/wear?). They're definitely legit though. I already compared them to my other pair of sirens. 

I turned these samples down for $100 I'm glad they are releasing later this year the "hazard pack"

Last edited:
Not a fan of poop Roshes haha. They just look so beat and dirty to me.
I actually prefer the thunder blues as well, but these are definitely a close 2nd. Very clean shoe in person. In fact, these are definitely my new go to work shoes. They're great, because they're a way more subtle than the other cw's, so I can get away with them at work. They also look great with khakis and a nice buttondown. I mean don't get me wrong...I love the loud cw's as well (sirens, cybers, crimsons, etc), but there's a time and a place for those. These just give me more opportunities to wear my favorite shoes...which is what it's all about.

smokin.gif

Definitely picking up the maroons and painting the eyelets to match. Everything else is an easy pass. Especially the camo's.

The only thing I dont like about the camos is the mesh. If it was OG mesh I think almost everyone and their mama would be on it.

So I know this is a long shot, but if anyone knows of a way I can find asia premiums in a 10.5 or 11 I would be really appreciative. Message me. I don't care what color I just want a pair to wear to work.

Camos, Teams, and Heros are all on my sights.

Theres going to be a huge dent in my wallet soon.. Haha.

Imagine they all released on the SAME DAY. 
sick.gif

That would suuuuck! LOL.

Definitely picking up the maroons and painting the eyelets to match. Everything else is an easy pass. Especially the camo's.

Agreed, all I want is the maroons, because of two reasons og mesh and the simple and the subtle team red color. All the other colors and styles of the Roshe that are coming out later this year are just terrible IMO. The leopards and the camos contradict what the roshe run was meant to be in the first place... But oh well i don't need to have every color way of the same shoe Ill be passing on all of these wild ones as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom