ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If u think that's insane, check out these pics I took of the current state of the mints in NYC. What made me laugh was the original price listed and the "sale price" after.

I've said this on here before; Michael K/Transit/Active have the account to get a lot of exclusives but are never priced to sell. All of their marked up prices are higher than what Flight Club would ask for. They had the mints in the case for the longest time and not on the wall and dude got offended when I laughed when he said they are charging $200. But for everything else, its a pretty good spot to pick up GRs when they on go on sale.

Has anyone speckled the Mango v2 soles? I'm really thinking about speckling it black. I have two pairs anyway. Or should I go with the plasti-dip to white or black soles?

I suggest waiting for psypha's (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) review on his plastidip pairs. He also painted his beaches sole white. They look real nice but we just all need to know how well they will hold.

I'm stupid anal about my shoes haha. I always loosen them all the way and "factory tie" them whenever I put them away. The laces have to be even on both sides or I'll readjust the whole thing. Then I'll stand up to make sure each foot is tied equally tight. Lol OCD to the max. Oh and the "bows" have to be tied evenly on both shoes. Yes, yes I'm weird.
I'm the same way! Especially the bows, and evening of the laces! Who here spends a good 10 minutes just to get a perfect bow?! Lol I know I do

Still can not believe how crazy this shoe has exploded, bringing this up because today at  Serramonte mall, I was eating at the food court, when two kids both wearing team roshe shirts, sirens and stadium greens sat next  to me and kinda glared at me for wearing run of the mill tarps.

Lol, it was as if I was the hypebeast, b/c i wasnt wearing "roshe heat"..

If either of you are on here, its not a good look walking around the mall with matching shirts and shoes.

end/rant.

Still can not believe how crazy this shoe has exploded, bringing this up because today at  Serramonte mall, I was eating at the food court, when two kids both wearing team roshe shirts, sirens and stadium greens sat next  to me and kinda glared at me for wearing run of the mill tarps.

If either of you are on here, its not a good look walking around the mall with matching shirts and shoes.

end/rant.
Get em! Haha. When I see people with roshes I just give them the "you know the other people ain't as comfortable" look.

end/rant.

I know that feel. I'm always wearing my beat up sport reds (everydays) when some little kids with their "heat" mints give me that I'm-obviously-better-than-you-look :lol:

end/rant.
LOL I hate that! I was in long beach going to roscos and as I got out of my car rockin my beat ***** cybers there was a group of like 5 guys all in roshes. I was like sick shoes bro, whole group just dogged me. SMFH
mean.gif
 This was like at the beginning of the year when the OG 3 just restocked. 

Get em! Haha. When I see people with roshes I just give them the "you know the other people ain't as comfortable" look.
same, or I really just ignore it, its like when you see ppl wearing  classic vans or chucks.

These shoes are not rare, they are going to become a classic nike shoe, that will most likely always be in production. Eventually everyone willl own a pair, I can already see it, especially for jobs that require lots of walking/standing.

Hell it might even become the next go-to shoe for nurses lol.

Nike struck major gold with this basic shoe.

Not too many roshe heads out here in nyc. Everyones into Jordan's and lebrons I'm glad, all I've seen are black sails lol and I would defintly not wear that team roshe shirt out in public IMO :smh:

Last edited:
saw a kid at my school with calypsos done up south beach style last year, made me take the pink laces out of mine and stick to the original. other than that not too much roshe sightings in the philly or psu area except a few wearing the latest cws.

saw a kid at my school with calypsos done up south beach style last year, made me take the pink laces out of mine and stick to the original. other than that not too much roshe sightings in the philly or psu area except a few wearing the latest cws.

Not too many roshe sightings here in northern va either. I've seen maybe 5 people since I started buying Roshes. Which is pretty nice, since I get compliments quite frequently.

SoCal has a bunch of peeps on the roshe train. When i see roshe sightings, most of the time its a group.... everyone in their group wears the same roshe.

SoCal has a bunch of peeps on the roshe train. When i see roshe sightings, most of the time its a group.... everyone in their group wears the same roshe.

I imagined everyone in cali to have roshes...great weather all year long and a nice breathable shoe. Everyone and there moms probably wear them

Last edited:
I hate seeing people in a group wearing the same exact shoe model. It comes off as a little corny to me.

Roshes are starting to blow up around my area in Texas too. I remember when there was only one guy who actually had a couple pairs in rotation before they started popping up everywhere lol

Word that whole crew roshe thing is ridiculous, I mean it's cool if you and your girl got the same sneaker thats cute, but man walking around with your boys in the same sneaker taking group roshe pics And wearing matching team roshe shirts. Naw Get jumped out here in Brooklyn for that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom