ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I already posted this, but here's a pic of the Sirens he sent me.

Shoes were placed there for the pic.....like everybody else does for their collection pics. And the reason they look that way is called CLEANING YOUR SHOES. I CLEAN MINES. Might take me awhile to wear a shoe....but i wear them in due time. I own over 300 + pairs of shoes. I clean them all after being worn. I don't like DIRTY SHOES....that's me. DO YOU.

What is this....Screen ****** to make sure they wear their Roshes week?
laugh.gif
hey man when i made that comment it was just an observation not meant to attack.

my worn pairs are all black as hell, amazin you could get them to look new again (the bottom that is)

How stupid would it be if they came out with this supposedly called "Artic Green" when people have already ordered it from nikeID? there was no point in putting it on NikeID if they are just going to release it...

Right on for getting your post count up captain obvious but I'm asking about more info on the colorways. Is that the similar sole on the soft grey/beach roshes?

Alright Stecky you need to calm down bro. You joined like 3 days ago and already got 65 posts.

Back
Top Bottom