ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

no we cannot you are being shunned from the thread.[/quote

Ohh alright I guess what ever happens happens but I truthfully am sorry I did not want to make any enemies but that's your guys choice you don't half to like me it's all good

no we cannot you are being shunned from the thread.

:lol:

I've never seen anyone so excited to be in the Roshe thread.

And Stecky, it's all good man, don't take everything so literally, it's no hate on you, just having a little fun with it.

Last edited:
:lol:

I've never seen anyone so excited to be in the Roshe thread.

And Stecky, it's all good man, don't take everything so literally, it's no hate on you, just having a little fun with it.

Ohh I get it I'm just not the kind of person that likes to be joked with but it's all good I was kind of laughing to and trust me I do have a sense of humor you guys just don't know about that yet

I don't know if steckys serious or is he trolling...

I'm not trolling I just am young and trying to learn more about the game I understand I should not take it this serious but that's kind of person I am I'm very determined and I hope you all can know I joke around to hopefully I become more mature throughout this thread and everything

no we cannot you are being shunned from the thread.
Dude fully understanding the intricate nuances of sarcasm takes years to master:wink: he's a young guy, give him a few years... Let me just add that this kid cracks me up, no offense stecky.

Last edited:
Alright lets move on. Just saw this on IG. Black sails re-releasing In the new nike sports wear boxes?

Dude fully understanding the intricate nuances of sarcasm takes years to master:wink: he's a young guy, give him a few years... Let me just add that this kid cracks me up, no offense stecky.

None taken i have an effect on people for making them laugh everyone says I'm funny and thanks for understanding

Word can't go wrong with another pair of black sails! hope they re-release the iguanas too :smokin

I would love for iguanas to come back out people are wanting to much for them I would love that then I could finally get my pair and do you guys think it would still be the og mesh?

Back
Top Bottom