ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You got 2 really good shoes for a good price I wish I could find a deal on that for some calypsos lol but nice pick ups post some on feet pics I have them just like to see how they look on others
sure will do, and those calypso prices are outrageous

None, I hope.

Joints are turrible.
Funny you say that, wanted to get a pair for my niece because her birthday is next month and thought these would be pretty colorful and good for her, but just found out they're for men 
laugh.gif

where can i find the SKU for the Obsidian floral gpx? or does anyone have it that can post it, please? :smile:

have these been selling a lot with that 40$ price tag at the outlets? crossing my fingers i can snag a pair in my size at my local ones. thanks.

Dudes, I get static discharges with my roshes everywhere, on doors, computers, etc. I work with a lot of electric equipment and am finding it unbearable to wear roshes although I love them. What's the solution, no socks?
Solution? Don't wear them

Found DS Tokyo Mids size 9.5 for $85 +$16 shipping (Priority & Double boxed listed in description)

Dudes, I get static discharges with my roshes everywhere, on doors, computers, etc. I work with a lot of electric equipment and am finding it unbearable to wear roshes although I love them. What's the solution, no socks?
Same thing happens to me at work. It's weird. My students look at me funny when I try and tap my Macbook and the doorknob.
mean.gif

Anyone know around when the OG 3 are re-releasing in the red box? Need another pair of black sails but dont feel like paying ebay price for them!

Haha this is funny because it's like you automatically assumed that I'm immature and stupid for wearing Roshe's with my suit. You don't know me, and I've had a job that requires me to dress up, and at my school they enforce formal attire for important events at school such as presentations and such. I'm used to dressing up, and enjoy dressing formally. But for prom, I went stag, so I figured, why not and just have fun with it when I don't have a date? So handpicked out my outfit and details, and slipped some Roshe's on since they're comfy and easier to get around to do photography than in some black cap toe oxfords. Also, I knew my friend and I were going to bboy and dance all night, and I wasn't going to scuff my oxfords. Oh and it's ironic since you know that I went to prom, meaning I am in high school, but you still say to "grow up". I mean you really aren't fully grown yet even though you're in high school, from studies that suggest. You are legally considered an adult at 18, but your are still maturing even up to 25. Also, no one should ever be told to grow up, therefore your adulthood will then regret it since you "grew up" too early, that's especially a big problem in my and future generations because of media and influences. At least I'm trying to have fun with the last of my childhood before it really is time to "grow up". Not trying to be disrespectful, but your erroneous statement itself came off as quite rude.

Oh and I apologize to everyone on this thread for the slight negativity!

+1 for droberto, let the guy wear w.e. he wants who are we to judge and tell him what to wear and what not to wear? Some of you guys need to stop making assumptions before you know the facts. no need for the negativity keep it positive. End of rant.

Last edited:
Lol I noticed all the premiums from zozotown are now gone after I posted the link. Hopefully all the people who actually wanted them were able to get their pairs! 
smokin.gif
 Keep us posted on delivery statuses!

Roshes in suits -- you're either under 20 years old or you're doing too much. Just an opinion of a Roshe fan that works at H&M.

Roshe with dress pants and a simple button down with formal vest is cool though.
So I guess the creator of the shoe is under 20 years old.. :/

Even with the broke boi price point, he's probably caked. He gets a pass.

Last edited:
sure will do, and those calypso prices are outrageous

Hey I know people resell price is outrageous they want 300-350 for some roshes I don't mind spending like 300 only because that's the most I would spend on a roshe though

Can someone point me out to the guy
On Instagram selling his size 10 calypsos thanks in advance

where can i find the SKU for the Obsidian floral gpx? or does anyone have it that can post it, please? :smile:

have these been selling a lot with that 40$ price tag at the outlets? crossing my fingers i can snag a pair in my size at my local ones. thanks.

555445 440..yes 40$ at the nike outlets

Hey I know people resell price is outrageous they want 300-350 for some roshes I don't mind spending like 300 only because that's the most I would spend on a roshe though
You are a reseller's best friend.  Comments like this are what's causing the outrageous prices on ebay. 

Last edited:
You are a reseller's best friend.  Comments like this are what's causing the outrageous prices on ebay. 

I'm saying like I don't want to pay it but if I half to I guess I half to trust me I think they should be like 200

300 bucks for a roshe is acceptable to you?? Kiddo take some advice, don't blow that kind of money on a roshe save it for something better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom