ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey, when you guys paint your swoosh, how do you prevent/get rid of the streak marks from the paintbrush? Just trying to make the whole surface flush.

if anyone is interested. i went to shiek off the mission in SF today and they had cybers (sz 11.5) and sport reds (sz 13)

Hey, when you guys paint your swoosh, how do you prevent/get rid of the streak marks from the paintbrush? Just trying to make the whole surface flush.

Multiple coats. I went with 4-5 coats. The metallic gold was tough to paint, it's less thick in consistency. Make sure you wait for each coat to fully dry.

I agree with Toni. Take your time and let each coat fully dry before adding another coat. I did 5 coats and added a finisher.

Alright, looks like it'll be an all-day type of project for later on this week then. Thanks for the help guys!

When you work with thinner paint, you want to use more coats. Whenever I'm painting something with acrylic, I'll thin my paint down to about the consistency of milk. Could also invest in a higher quality brush. Cheap brushes tend to have those stiff plastic feeling bristles.

Found this at Macys Stoneridge.
Better check your local Macys.
THANK YOU FOR THIS! Never knew Macys carried roshes.. I will drop by there tmmr. Repped.

Didnt someone on here couple days bacc posted there collection with glass shelves? can someone help me find that, and if anyone got some dope pics of what shelves or anything they put there shoes on 

Didnt someone on here couple days bacc posted there collection with glass shelves? can someone help me find that, and if anyone got some dope pics of what shelves or anything they put there shoes on 
look through the recent images you'll see it wasn't that long ago. >>>

Last edited:

the guy who had those glass shelves said he bought it from a store that was going out of business and was selling off all the fixtures.

Don't know if its been said but most tri-state footactions should be getting a restock in black/sail and sport red roshes tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom