ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Picked up my Urban Safari Roshes today. Think the black pair is now my favourite Roshe hands down.

Will post up more pics later.....

www.instagram.com/nedoz9

congrats ..nice pic

they're okay, i think for that price ID's would have been better

exactly

premium price point, the cw's & execution is all MEH to me

Looking at the on feet pics of the urban safari I'm glad I didn't get a pair they look femine. That black pink pair with the rainbow pull tab :smh:
And those new FBs look like a cheetah pet...
I like the FB model wish they had more subtle colors. I don't see how leopard print has to do with futbol. But beggars can't be choosers.

IMO :smile:

Last edited:
Does anyone else besides one guy we all know by now :wink: actually camp for a pair of roshe runs?

Last edited:
The joys of nightshift, was able to cop with the swifthness through paypal off Size? on my phone, huge fan of everything Mowabb, got a US 10.5, cant wait to see these in person. Went back for black, and GONE! Oh well.

The leopard FB looks ugly.  The black Size safari joints are straight fire, all the colors and everything pop out perfect to me.

thanks for the heads up guys.

i copped the yellow toe'd  ones of oneness.

i like them since early pics surfaced, so had to have.  

if anyone has a spare set of black laces from IDs or whatever and can hook it up please hit me up! i'll cover da stamp for the envelope lol

And what about the gpx blue hero are they girls or boys and do I need to camp for them
I am pretty sure the heroes are going to be more of a GR compared to the size? models. There really is NO roshe you have to camp for. Unless the re-release calypsos in store only, other than that there's no such thing as camping out for roshes. At least there shouldn't be...not yet..

I am pretty sure the heroes are going to be more of a GR compared to the size? models. There really is NO roshe you have to camp for. Unless the re-release calypsos in store only, other than that there's no such thing as camping out for roshes. At least there shouldn't be...not yet..

Are they mens or women

Anyone know how long size? takes to ship out an order?
when i ordered the AM Lites last week from them, they dispatched my order later in the day. So either today or tomorrow
yea mine got dispatched the day after.  they usually don't send you any updates, but as long as you set up an account with them on their site prior to your purchase, you can see the order status anytime.  they're generally pretty bad with replying to emails.  they reply, but takes them a while, so dont expect a reply the same day if you try to reach out to them

also, as mentioned before, if you ordered just one pair, they use the cheaper shipping option and can take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to get to you.  if you ordered 2 pairs, however, they use express shipping and gets to you in about 4-5 business days

Last edited:
just picked these up....joints are nice in person

*bonus*

my updated roshe run collection...included my wifes 2 pairs

those FB's are one of those shoes that I really like, but could never rock.  does that make sense? 
laugh.gif

Still waiting for a FB colorway that's a little more toned down so I can grab a pair. I like the swoosh, but those colors are
eek.gif

Do we know when the Safari pack is coming out? In particular the black colorway? Also, what should we expect the MSRP to be?

Back
Top Bottom