ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know a way of cleaning the mesh on these? I wore my iD's the other night and ended up hopping a fence to a golf course and got some grass and dirt on the mesh and I'm not sure how to clean them. 

Damn. Been off the thread for a while. Didn't know the reds released in the states. Guess I'm on the look out for those now.

Anyone know a way of cleaning the mesh on these? I wore my iD's the other night and ended up hopping a fence to a golf course and got some grass and dirt on the mesh and I'm not sure how to clean them. 
take out insoles and laces, and throw em in the washing machine

So I want to cop the Black and the Blue Safari PRM colorways friday...I like them pretty equally (assuming these sell out) and  I am not interested in paying reseller $, curious if I will have time to add one and go back, or if I will have to split it between FNL and NDC. Not sure if theres more hype behind one color or another between the 4. Thanks

Is it okay to wear roshes if they've sat out for a while?

I don't think i've touched mine since I started on that flyknit wave 
smokin.gif

Heres a closer on foot to this colorway in the camos in natural light if anyone is interested or wondering how they look 
smile.gif

So I want to cop the Black and the Blue Safari PRM colorways friday...I like them pretty equally (assuming these sell out) and  I am not interested in paying reseller $, curious if I will have time to add one and go back, or if I will have to split it between FNL and NDC. Not sure if theres more hype behind one color or another between the 4. Thanks
i just talked to Shoe Palace and keep an eye out for them next month.

Heres a closer on foot to this colorway in the camos in natural light if anyone is interested or wondering how they look 
smile.gif
they look nice but thats not the OG roshe run material. this one looks like not enough air is being circulated inside, if that makes sense.

they look nice but thats not the OG roshe run material. this one looks like not enough air is being circulated inside, if that makes sense.
Lol thanks man!

But they're not meant to be OG mesh..

but I feel you on the air circulation. lol

smile.gif

Everytime I see them I want them more and more! They are really nice imo. Awesome pickups! Now the waiting game as my buds in Cali and VA go on a search for me.

**edit. Thank you Jeff, once again coming in clutch with these red camos for both Ganobee and I. Also thanks to Dan (Blue Leopard) and Nick Javier for the help also!!**

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread in a while due to insufficient funds. But I got a new job so I'm back up in this joint.

SoCal Broshes: Sheikhs @ Topanga Westfield has two of the camo pack, I think the one they don't have are the green ones. They also had random sizes of Squadrons, Sport Reds, Sails, and V2 Mangos. Also got a FSR of Team Reds, and Heros, I think they're called. And a bunch of kids Roshes, was able to cop some black/pink/purple joints for the girlfriend. Only 55 bucks too.

Back
Top Bottom