ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

with most of the recent releases, everyone just needs to be patient. for instance, no one should be paying over retail for the safari pack or the team reds/hyper blues/gamma greens. they're still popping up at various locations. please don't pay these resellers more than they deserve.

Welcome to the thread! Looks like you're starting off right with that mentality. These Roshe are my new drug of choice. Great choice on Team Reds, still waiting for a pair. I also love the V2s. I recently brought them out of the box again, and fell in love with them like the first time they arrived in the mail. Enjoy RappingReel!
Ha! thanks man, Yeah i ordered mine off of Sneaker Politics but still waiting on my order, Ugh.

I have another 3 days left! It can't get here any sooner. Well. . didn't want to pay THAT much lol Yeah V2s i fell in love with when my friend showed them to me at his store. Loving them!. Thanks for the warm welcome 
smile.gif

Welcome to the thread! :smile: Great first two choices! This shoe will be the death of your wallet! But its all good! LOL 
Lol I know, it has begun. I'm in love with them so much though man, i'm driving my girl crazy explaining all these different Roshes coming out this summer.

But it'll grow on her eventually, she's going to have to get a pair 
smokin.gif

with most of the recent releases, everyone just needs to be patient. for instance, no one should be paying over retail for the safari pack or the team reds/hyper blues/gamma greens. they're still popping up at various locations. please don't pay these resellers more than they deserve.
You can say that 100 times over its always going to be the few people that are thirsty enough to pay resellers prices...People did it with the mint fbs, beaches and currently doing it with the safari's. As long as the impatient people aka thirsty mofos out there the roshe resellers will continue making profit...

You wont even use half Of the 1oz bottle. I used matte finish on the swoosh. Gives it a nice gloss, not to shinny. I had green fabric paint from my camo customs which is also matte finish. $1.50 a 1ounce bottle at Michaels. I'm sure you can find at most art supply stores.
Wait what's at Michael's? Angelus? 

If anyone needs DS OG mango size 9-9.5 for $135 shipped a seller on ebay has them for sale. Just copped mine! cant wait! pm me for link!

You can say that 100 times over its always going to be the few people that are thirsty enough to pay resellers prices...People did it with the mint fbs, beaches and currently doing it with the safari's. As long as the impatient people aka thirsty mofos out there the roshe resellers will continue making profit...

Truth. I wanted the mints fbs but didnt want to pay resellers. Just ended up never getting the shoe. You can buy 2 pairs, sometimes 3, of the OG mesh for what resellers were charging.

Anyway, got my Safari mints in today which makes it 8 pairs of roshes for me. The grey women's pair is growing on me.

Truth. I wanted the mints fbs but didnt want to pay resellers. Just ended up never getting the shoe. You can buy 2 pairs, sometimes 3, of the OG mesh for what resellers were charging.

Anyway, got my Safari mints in today which makes it 8 pairs of roshes for me. The grey women's pair is growing on me.
I feel you I ended up finding a hidden link on uo for the links. Alot of people on here were able to get them. Atomic Pinks and the grays I would def cop but they sure in hell wont have a 12.5...fml

So I'm a bit confused with the camo pack. These ndc ones are the same as the shoe palace ones? And they are both different from the finishline ones? Or are they all the same? The pictures on finishline do not look like other pictures of the green ones.

So I'm a bit confused with the camo pack. These ndc ones are the same as the shoe palace ones? And they are both different from the finishline ones? Or are they all the same? The pictures on finishline do not look like other pictures of the green ones.
This happens every release. FNL has the pre-production pics up. If the product code matches up then you should know what you're getting.

Hey all. New to the community and to the Roshe Run section. I ordered a pair off Nike ID on 6/14 and was wondering how long they usually take to get through customs?

Thanks.

Hey all. New to the community and to the Roshe Run section. I ordered a pair off Nike ID on 6/14 and was wondering how long they usually take to get through customs?

Thanks.
Welcome! :smile:

About 4 weeks or a month. Sadly. But you're almost there!

honestly the team reds were up from around 7:10ish AM PST they had a full size stock except 6/6.5. they were honestly up there for a while till TRo tweeted it out. That's my guess but i may be wrong

Safari pack was that hard to find? Lol good thing I got all the colors. Just need the camos and I'll be done with roshes for the year.

Safari pack was that hard to find? Lol good thing I got all the colors. Just need the camos and I'll be done with roshes for the year.

The only ones that have been eluding me are the red ones. I was able to get the blue ones off NDC, and have had multiple opportunities to get the blacks and blues, but passed up for something else instead.

Back
Top Bottom