ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I swear my Finishline/Footaction only have the regular old colorways, haven't even seen the Maroons pop up yet

besides ebay, what online websites can I cop from?

joints are loud AF

:wow: :wow:

those look wild on feet. gotta see these in person.

Just got my black & mint safaris from shoepalace. They really look better in person. Especially the midnight fog, The dark gray color really breaks up the black

Camos have been recenly released at most Niketowns. Just call around to different ones and I'm sure you'll be able locate a pair.

how's everyone doing? just started buying them last month. u guys think I'm outta luck finding siren red's in size 11 at this point? i'm in love with a few of the colorways from last year it's a shame.

how's everyone doing? just started buying them last month. u guys think I'm outta luck finding siren red's in size 11 at this point? i'm in love with a few of the colorways from last year it's a shame.
hey man, there was a guy named Tony Huang selling size 11 siren reds for $75 + paypal fees and shipping on the TeamROSHE facebook market page. Scroll down a bit to find it. It may have been sold alrdy, but he hasn't officially posted as such so I'd try hitting him up.

hey man, there was a guy named Tony Huang selling size 11 siren reds for $75 + paypal fees and shipping on the TeamROSHE facebook market page. Scroll down a bit to find it. It may have been sold alrdy, but he hasn't officially posted as such so I'd try hitting him up.
are you talking about sports red ? If not I'm missing something.

I need a release date on the orange cheetah/leopard and I need it now!!! Lol

Last edited:
...and i just scrolled back up to read that he's looking for SIREN reds and not SPORT reds... i swear it said sport... in any case, my bad for the wild goose chase

Back
Top Bottom