ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Also, I was just browsing Champs and I noticed this WMNS print colorway that I hadn't seen before. It says it's a web exclusive.

Not really digging it too much but just leaving it here in case someone does.

Are those ^ these:

Hafadaze... You gotta hook a che'lu up with other Ross finds. I knew I should have looked at the shoe section while at Guam back in September.
mean.gif
You will never find any Roshes at any of the Ross' over here in San Diego.
And for thefreshlife, those do go along well with Staple's camo apparel. Those WMN's Premium Camos were back in the days, before all the 'hype' came in. I used to stare at them on Sole Collector at work, when all they had were the OG's coming out and upcoming colorways such as those camos.
Hafa adai! I've been going to Ross randomly and finally picked up a pair. I've heard people pick up everything from Cybers and Sirens... to Mangoes and now the premium camos. It's pretty random because I know people troll that place every single morning. Guam Ross must be one of the busiest ones in the world!

btw, I'll add you on IG. Add me too, @hafadaze

Anyone know why my team red/sail that I bought from finishline came in the old brown NSW box instead of the new red boxes?

I got really drunk on Saturday and my squads got f**d up. I had to throw them in the washer. but my girl put the pillow case in the dryer while i was not home, and they shrank like 2 sizes. The sole is flat in the back and the bottom now. Smh!
Sick idea! This going to help me wear bigger size in case my size run out. 
roll.gif

Did she put the shoe and the pillow case ... both in the dryer? (the pillow case help the shoe from being damage in the dryer?) 
grin.gif

any new info on the red smoke/camo roshes and leopard fbs? would like to scoop these up for school my squad blues are already running out

I do rock em everyday tho for work had em since like week they dropped

definitely noticed the roshes run out pretty quickly so I might jus cop my fav c/ws only

Got my first pair of Roshes at Macys a couple days ago and I love them. very comfortable. I believe the color is Team Red but im new so i could be wrong. and am i wrong to say that they should have came in the new nike box? cuz mine came in the brown cardboard one.

Got my first pair of Roshes at Macys a couple days ago and I love them. very comfortable. I believe the color is Team Red but im new so i could be wrong. and am i wrong to say that they should have came in the new nike box? cuz mine came in the brown cardboard one.

Yeah, mine came in the new nsw boxes. I'd rather have the old boxes though, so they don't stick out like a sore thumb haha.

You should return them... I think their fakes... I can take it off your hands $25. Let me know...

Last edited:
My point is the people can contact uo chat to do a store locate.....hence the link....
There was 1 size 11 up there early this morning, I was able to grab it.  If somebody stock locates and takes it, i'm going to hate you.

Good Day 
smile.gif

My point is the people can contact uo chat to do a store locate.....hence the link....

called and tried to stock locate. the lady was very helpful and patient, but no 10-10.5. you have to give her the direct link address or she wont be able to pull up the right cw. i hope that helps...good luck (taken voice)

Hafa adai! I've been going to Ross randomly and finally picked up a pair. I've heard people pick up everything from Cybers and Sirens... to Mangoes and now the premium camos. It's pretty random because I know people troll that place every single morning. Guam Ross must be one of the busiest ones in the world!

btw, I'll add you on IG. Add me too, @hafadaze

Yeah, when I visited Guam, we went to the Ross in Tamuning, I had some stuff I was going to buy, but saw the line and just left haha. That place is real busy! It's crazy how people can come up with Roshe's at Ross, even the rarer ones. I got to check my Ross daily now haha. If you find any pairs you're not into or already have, and it happens to be in a size 8.5-10, send them over here! haha. And Already followed you a while back haha.

Back
Top Bottom