ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I believe it's because some people have slight OCD, and it bothers them that they have an orange/red box within their brown boxes haha.
That is considered slight? :smile: lets see I've got new orange and white, the brown boxes, the really orange boxes before that...boxes have changed in 2 decades. Who cares?

Last edited:
That is considered slight?
smile.gif
lets see I've got new orange and white, the brown boxes, the really orange boxes before that...boxes have changed in 2 decades. Who cares?
If they complain about the roshes boxes imagine if they collected sbs. they had changes the boxes 6 times so far 

Last edited:
I believe it's because some people have slight OCD, and it bothers them that they have an orange/red box within their brown boxes haha.
That is considered slight? :smile: lets see I've got new orange and white, the brown boxes, the really orange boxes before that...boxes have changed in 2 decades. Who cares?

dudes just like things to complain about...people hated the new jordan boxes for the 1st retro's that got emj & the masses love that box now... complaining is like changing underwear for some people

If they complain about the roshes boxes imagine if they collected sbs. they had changes the boxes 6 times so far 
Right, only thing my stacks are missing is the pot of gold at the end with all the color variations. Only thing of significance is what's in them.

Last edited:
I dont care what color the box is. But my OCD kicks in when the box is damaged! There is seriously nothing i hate more! Laugh all you want -_-

I just solved the multi-color box problem with a series of difficult puzzles and advanced statistical problem-solving theorems...

I have them in different stacks.  Brown, Black ID, and new Red.

For $49.95, I can teach you my ways.

USPS just dropped off my Mango V2's I ordered from UO on Monday. They came bagged with the box undamaged. Was a lil scared after I seen pics a couple posts back. Def happy I picked these up, now the debate on if I want to paint the swoosh grey. Worst company ill def never order from is footaction, worst shipping practices ever!

Hey guys,

What are good Taobao Agents?

Frugirls no longer accepts Paypal so I'm switching.

Also, is it safe to pay using your credit card through Alipay?

I just solved the multi-color box problem with a series of difficult puzzles and advanced statistical problem-solving theorems...

I have them in different stacks.  Brown, Black ID, and new Red.

For $49.95, I can teach you my ways.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Does anyone know where to get extra roshe run laces? I want to throw black laces on my Iguanas but I don't want to take them out of my Black Sails/Gammas.

Anyone know where I can get the Roshe Run GPX Tiger Camos in size 10 for close to retail? Not the petra browns I have those coming in already.

What's good Nike Talk Roshe Community. I need a legit check on these FB mints. Everything looks on point, and the Nike Inc. tag on the box just makes me surely positive these are legit, but it's good to hear other opinions. Thanks. (My apologies if they need to be tagged)

What's good Nike Talk Roshe Community. I need a legit check on these FB mints. Everything looks on point, and the Nike Inc. tag on the box just makes me surely positive these are legit, but it's good to hear other opinions. Thanks. (My apologies if they need to be tagged)

Legit

Confirm on legit. On a side note, I haven't even seen fake mint FBs on the market.

Back
Top Bottom