ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Cop or pass? All 3 will be copped!

Zappos dropped the ream reds down to $63. Tarp/Volts+Team Reds for $118 shipped...not bad. :smokin

I know about the mr clean magic eraser and washing machine method. But are there any other cleaning methods for OG mesh pairs? I have put a few major scuffs on the uppers of my calypsos and need to get them out but nothing has done it yet. Tried scrubbing with Jason markk and it worked best out of what I've tried, but the marks are still visible.

anyone know if the total crimson are going to be back up on stores websites? Or is the color way pretty much done.

Or if they will come out with a total crimson upper with a black outsole?

Last edited:
anyone know if the total crimson are going to be back up on stores websites? Or is the color way pretty much done.

Or if they will come out with a total crimson upper with a black outsole?

highly doubt the total crimson pair will be restocked any time soon, but they are still available at footactions that i've visited in the past 2 weeks.

Kinda sucks that the Sport Reds only restocked in the states. I have no luck here in Toronto

highly doubt the total crimson pair will be restocked any time soon, but they are still available at footactions that i've visited in the past 2 weeks.
Yeah I was going to check out my local foot action tomorrow, they normally have color ways that my foot locker or champs don't have.

I'm new to this Nike forum and was wondering if there was a website that post the new color ways for roshe runs before they hit the stores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom