ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Special FX is the homie! good to know he's still around.
Yeah, he just hit me up one day saying he had extra calypsos! I thought he had abandoned NT, but he was just busy with work and fam. Hahaha, it was nice to hear from him.

Look what came in the mail! Shoutout to SpecialFX45 for the hook up. They're so nice!

Good style. Broke mine out today. It's hard not to wear them all the time with how nice they are. Glad I picked them up when they were still at nike stores.

Flame suit on, but imo the roshes fell off so quick. The shoe is really comfortable and simplicity is best, but i feel like the butchered the hell out of this shoe.

I haven't been on NT for a long time, I even had to re-register my old username... the reason for doing this is I'd like some help/insight on the RR Total Crimsons before copping.

Out of all RR colorways this is the one that differs the most in pictures, it ranges from a more yellow orange to an almost infrared color, I'm aware that people love to over saturate their pictures in photoshop and this might be the reason for the "infrared" looking Roshes, anyway I'd like to know which is truest to the real color?

All help would be greatly appreciated!

Example of the difference in color:

The total crimsons look like the orange on a crossing guards uniform. It really pops out, everyone always say that they look orange than any other color. Both photos look different than what they truly look like imo. The top pic makes the color look dull and the bottom one makes it look super dark. But if I had to choose from the two I'd say the bottom photo is a better color display for the shoe.

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

I wasn't gonna get them if they were like in the top pic, but if they pop like a crossing guard uniform I think I'll have to get them.

Really? I've seen them in Tampa and Fort Lauderdale, obviously not sure on the size. But it seems like something one could stock locate.
nah, I'm talking about the Leopard FB's..which get mentioned at least once each page but have only released overseas...

I think someone just mentioned fall...

Back
Top Bottom