ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Glad to see the thread is still moving, and civil. I was hestitant and discriminating against the marble pack when they first dropped but that obsidian pair looks so clean. But does anyone know what type of mesh they are? It looks as if its the same mesh as the over seas exclusive white swoosh pack and that mesh is terrible :smh:
Not og mesh for sure, but they look like the mesh from the flywire or the split pack

That Marble pack looks interesting...

633054-400%20aw.jpg

633054-400%20bw.jpg

633054-400%20cw.jpg

633054-400%20dw.jpg

633054-400%20fw.jpg

633054-004%20aw.jpg

633054-004%20bw.jpg

633054-004%20cw.jpg

633054-004%20dw.jpg

633054-004%20fw.jpg
I saw somebody at 21Mercer wearing them today, the midsole is fire but the upper sucks

#wearyourkicks
wink.gif

You just hurt alot of people's feelings with this picture...lmao
lol I'm not the type to stick them in my closet forever just to say I have them.

She did months ago in the thread! use the search button!
laugh.gif

lace swap on the total crimsons from last week for college football, will be rocking these every saturday while i cheer for the gators!

WDYWT 9.7.13 by Niwreig, on Flickr
looks awesome with the lace swap.
Glad to see the thread is still moving, and civil. I was hestitant and discriminating against the marble pack when they first dropped but that obsidian pair looks so clean. But does anyone know what type of mesh they are? It looks as if its the same mesh as the over seas exclusive white swoosh pack and that mesh is terrible
mean.gif
I'm not sure but the mesh doesn't look comfortable at all. 

that marble pack mesh doesnt look anywhere near like the asia pack.  i'd take the asia pack mesh over those any day 

Does anyone know if the QS Hyperfuse Roshe's are og mesh?

Have you seen any of the pictures? I think it's pretty clear that they are not.

Edit: after looking at some more pics its not as obvious as I originally thought. Now I'm not really sure. Might have to pick up a pair if it turns out they are

Last edited:
Just got in those dark grey Roshes from JD Sports. Box tag says anthracite/white. I can confirm they are not the OG mesh, but still comfortable nonetheless. I ordered Tuesday, delivered today, from UK to California in three days, pretty impressive :wow: No customs fees, so with shipping, came out to about $99 and some change. Need some white laces for these. So simple and clean.

ok so i need a little help with these stadium greens i just picked up. for some reason i think they are off for some reason. i have never seen stadium greens in person so im not 100% on how the color should look. i took a bunch of pictures. these also have glue spots on some parts of the mesh where it meets the sole. also the tongue pull tab isnt as big as some of my other roshes. then again there isnt much of a consistency with the size of the tongue tab with all of my roshes.  DO THESE LOOK LEGIT??

Last edited:
I think the question is, are they legit?

My answer is yes, I believe they are. I have a couple Roshes that have minor glue residue and nothin looks wrong with the tabs.

Btw, what's good TRo and NT! Glad to see how the thread has been going. Waiting for one pair this fall... :wink:

Kiss, good lookin out on those pics bruh. They don't look og mesh @ all. Glad I was able to get a closer look cause of your pic.

Does anybody know where I can get the Sirin red, calypso, speed yellow, or stadium green Roshe Runs? I need them in my collection! It's a must

Back
Top Bottom