ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm on Zappos VIP, not even sure how you get on VIP lol. I just remember back when the Black Sails, Sport Reds, and Iguanas restocked on Zappos for $49.99, some chick working customer service that helped me checkout offered me to upgrade to VIP so I did. Free one day shipping, that's the **** I do like

Was there even a Twitter blast fr NDC about these or did they just randomly drop altogether?
I didn't see any TL

no idea why i was up so early, but i'm glad i was.

scored 1 pair (f*** a reseller) of calypsos.

The amount of salt is crazy. These are just shoes...

As for Zappo's VIP all you have to do is ask for it.

Was there even a Twitter blast fr NDC about these or did they just randomly drop altogether?
I didn't see any TL

It was crazy that I just thought about randomly searching NDC for Calypso's last night between 2-2:30am PST and I didn't even bother to check NT for any updates. I thought I was seeing things when I saw a FSR -- had to instantly pull the trigger right then and there. Headed over here to post about it but Aloha beat me to it :tongue:

That's crazy about the random drop.
How the hell are you even supposed to know to look for them to begin with?
Just curious how you guys were up on even looking
Thanks

Are Zappos reps supposed to have a clue on future releases? Twice was told they wont have them... Anyways, patience is key

You'd swear I was a Knick fan, but just love this colorway.

Sirens for Thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving Roshe famb.

Last edited:
crap! i need an 11.5 in the calypso's!!!

is it confirmed that FNL will carry these in store?

Some will get them. A FNL near me apparently had them earlier this week but are sold out now. I called another FNL and they said that they aren't getting them.

Does anyone know if Publix, Vonns or Met Food is getting the Calypso's?

Or if they're offering it in a happy meal?

For the new page, the Calypso's, Knicks and Sirens should be in stores in the next week or two.

I saw the Knicks in a Florida FNL. Someone else confirmed a FNL in NYC was getting them last week.

I slept through the NDC drop, too.

Thankfully a friend was able to scoop up a pair for me. Sirens and Calypso's in one week. :pimp:

LOL, the guy who bought 3 pairs not in his size is currently "taking offers" in the FB Marketplace....

RESELLER ALERT 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom