ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sad news but your order might be cancel, check the last page, it shows a full restock and some dude ordered but when he called they told him theres nothing in the system and that he will be refunded.

Thats what happen to my knicks, I ordered a size 9 got tracking number and everything, turns out it was sold out and the website didn't update it.

I think they are pulling from the stores. My previous orders of roshes and jordans would come from Finishline #499. For these sirens it says Finishline #353 which is Las Vegas. Still no cancellation yet with a scheduled delivery for Saturday.

Sad news but your order might be cancel, check the last page, it shows a full restock and some dude ordered but when he called they told him theres nothing in the system and that he will be refunded.

Thats what happen to my knicks, I ordered a size 9 got tracking number and everything, turns out it was sold out and the website didn't update it.

I think they are pulling from the stores. My previous orders of roshes and jordans would come from Finishline #499. For these sirens it says Finishline #353 which is Las Vegas. Still no cancellation yet with a scheduled delivery for Saturday.

The store 499 is a warehouse, bc thats where my Knicks suppose to come from and it got canceled.

I hope for the best, not tryna be negative, #499 seems to updated there stock very late. i'm just salty being a huge knicks fan i really did want these, but ima check stores later since someone said there at HOH

Probably talking about RSVP bots and ATC bots.

The one i had failed me
mean.gif

Did you buy one or write it yourself?

The store 499 is a warehouse, bc thats where my Knicks suppose to come from and it got canceled.

I hope for the best, not tryna be negative, #499 seems to updated there stock very late. i'm just salty being a huge knicks fan i really did want these, but ima check stores later since someone said there at HOH

Yup #499 is the warehouse. I called and I was right. They said it was located in a store and is awaiting ups pickup.

Just saying it doesn't hurt to try again.

My boy runs www.sneakerrsvp.com

Gives me free bots all the time.

I'm in the process of writing my own, I'll have it finished up in a few hours... Looking to try it out on the prelude 1 tomorrow, even though I don't even like it... For experiment purposes only

Very hard, my friend has it almost perfect and still fails at times. we did score a couple on the nike black friday restock

Got ship confirm from FNL on sirens yesterday. So mad I missed on the NDC link for calypso. Still looking to cop.

Size 14 and 15 Calypso on NDC

Edit ~ Didn't notice they restocked today.

Last edited:
Size 14 and 15 Calypso on NDC

Edit ~ Didn't notice they restocked today.

ghostly... during the wtk drop i guess

They dropped 12:30-1Am Pst. An Fsr I believe.

ghostly... during the wtk drop i guess

They dropped at around 1am PST....

oh damn..... i was up too :lol:

they still will be had for retail ....hopefully $20 under :smile: ... just gotta wait on it

Last edited:
I don't know why I have yet to pull the trigger on Knicks. Such a clean looking shoe in person. Could be because I hate the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom