ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Received my size 11 Calypsos from Live Stock today and y'all are 100% right. These are 1/2 size bigger than my size 11 OG Iguanas. Saw the posts about sizing too late. Luckily, I bought a 10.5 off eBay for $93, $3 dollars less than I paid to Live Stock.

Sooooooooo salty though. These size 11's are going to have to up on the bay...ugh. Downside from buying from a store that's outside the country.

Last edited:
Haha word, but I'm so frustrated with these though. You gotta be trippin' if you think these are tts like the og release was...

After striking out and finally paying a higher price, annoyed these didn't fit right out of the box.

Last edited:
For everyone talking about the calypsos running larger, is in length or width? Because the insole is the same size 11 thru 12, so not sure how it would be length...

M
To those in the Buffalo area,

Walden Galleria has Calypsos, Sirens and Knicks at FTL
my favorite mall to visit when I'm in western ny to visit my gf family for Christmas. Any sneaker spots around the area? I'm from CA. Also love mighty taco

@lewi1913  any of the three will be a great everyday shoe, I would go with the DFW. Imo, the soles on the DFWs feel way more gummy and soft. After the long hours at work your feet will love you for it. 

Another question, after breaking in a pair of these, I question if I have the right size. These are an 11.5, and I have tried an 11, but the length feels the same, just more narrow. Insole length on 11.5 and 11 is the same length.

From my toes to the rubber, its just under 3/4 inch, and this is with thin ankle socks. Obviously elite socks have a better fit.

I just struggle with if I should size down, when it just feels more narrow, and I have wide feet. You can also see most of my toes are the same length going across the mesh lol.

For everyone talking about the calypsos running larger, is in length or width? Because the insole is the same size 11 thru 12, so not sure how it would be length...

Im a sz 9 and it says 8-9 in the insole but mine's clearly bigger than my bro's 8

Heard Stecky is rocking some Lugz now, trying to get onto #TeamZosho 
roll.gif

Speaking of Zoshes I actually had the chance to try on a pair of the slip ons a few days ago. I slipped off my roshes and tried the zoshes. As soon as I did that I couldnt stop laughing.The soles are stiff and the obviously feel like *****.

My friend got an email saying that its 1 per person but they would ship the 3 pairs (1 for me and 2 others) if he paid 14.99 more lol.
thats ridiculous. They say one per customer but they're letting me buy more If i pay them extra? that's contradicting their own words. 

Another question, after breaking in a pair of these, I question if I have the right size. These are an 11.5, and I have tried an 11, but the length feels the same, just more narrow. Insole length on 11.5 and 11 is the same length.

From my toes to the rubber, its just under 3/4 inch, and this is with thin ankle socks. Obviously elite socks have a better fit.

I just struggle with if I should size down, when it just feels more narrow, and I have wide feet. You can also see most of my toes are the same length going across the mesh lol.

the extra room in the toe area is normal. You would need to have very narrow feet to get your toes to the very top. I also have somewhat wide feet, so sizing down a .5 is extremely suffocating. I'm a 10.5 and didnt like the way my calypsos felt, so i bought a 10 and I just couldn't take it. I felt like i was going to rip them.

Total Crimsons and Tarp Greens are on sale at Champs for $59.99 each. Not sure if it applies online.

Back
Top Bottom