ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Need some help deciding between gamma
Greys and the all black pair from the suede pack... Thoughts?

Also just picked up Blue GPX Florals for $50 shipped, pretty happy about that!
I've been looking for the florals for a while. The few times I saw them for sale they wanted a ridiculous price, like $140+.

I really regret not getting the Calypsos now... I thought I could get them with ease since they were popping up everywhere.

Wolf Grey / Black - Atomic Orange - White

I really like the Atomic Orange. So much pop!

Anyone know where I can cop the safari pack? Specifically the midnight fogs. Since finishline restocked the marble pack, NRGs, and metrics..do you guys think they'll eventually restock this pack too?

Last edited:
Awesome iD...wasn't sure about them but I might have to iD some!!!

Heres my most recent pick up

Last edited:
Anyone with the new roshes let us know how the material compares to the old roshes. Was gonna purchase the new ones but wanted some input from those who have them first.

I'd imagine the material to feel almost exactly like the suede packs that dropped recently since the mesh looks the same but it'd be nice for some confirmation..

Don't think Calypso's released around my area been checking around for the past month but no luck. Got my second pair of sirens though so it's not too bad. 

So...The fiancé finally tried on her sz.8 Calypso's and they're still too big for her (ttws). Now, I have to deal with trying to return or just sell them. Pretty annoyed.

I know this is a long shot, but are there any sites I can find the iguanas on? Or is my best bet ebay?

Back
Top Bottom