ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

As promised this is more of her lol

Used to have that chick on Myspace back in the day. SHES BAD.

Same here, I got tricked though :smh:

I'm from new york and during the myspace days i was gullible and a teen so i got a request from her, she would flirt with me and all then I've asked several times to meet and nothing.

Way later on I find her profile and she's from California and like a video model , with like 10k friends and etc

I was like >: and i go back to the New york profile and never got a reply back

Same here, I got tricked though
mean.gif

I'm from new york and during the myspace days i was gullible and a teen so i got a request from her, she would flirt with me and all then I've asked several times to meet and nothing.

Way later on I find her profile and she's from California and like a video model , with like 10k friends and etc

Yea, I think I had the legit chick then cause the one I had was from Cali and had mad friends on her list haha. Chick would post all kinds of freaky bulletins. Them good ol' Myspace days lol.

Same here, I got tricked though :smh:

Yea, I think I had the legit chick then cause the one I had was from Cali and had mad friends on her list haha. Chick would post all kinds of freaky bulletins. Them good ol' Myspace days lol.

The best days man :smokin

Freaks would just through it at you like

Nike confirmed that they will not be tweeting out the link tmrw morning! Just an FYI

Edit: I mean 12/28 not tmrw. Oops lol

Last edited:
Dont get why those orange joints get so much love.
But watever u like.

Anybody do dat subliminal nod wen u see someone wearing roshes and you are too lol. Its like

"Yea man....I know :smokin "
I'm like dope shoes bro
Most dudes give me this look like I'm trying to steal something from them. I swear dudes especially Asians (I'm not being racist in the slightest ) always treat my compliments with hostility lmao

So I haven't bought sneakers in about 2 years. But my sisters and gf hooked me up this Christmas I can finally be on the #teamroshe roster:

the comfort level on a hundred thousand trillion haha

on a side note I saw the calypso's at FTL in santa monica @ 3rd street promenade

Last edited:
decided on not copping those mint FBs since I found a nice deal on a pair concord air max 180s. good luck to those chasing the hype because the more I look at the shoe the more terrible it looks overall.

decided on not copping those mint FBs since I found a nice deal on a pair concord air max 180s. good luck to those chasing the hype because the more I look at the shoe the more terrible it looks overall.

Yeah man, I'm not really into the FB's..I really like the mint sole and black upper but the swoosh looks weird to me

Back
Top Bottom