ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The main reason why I like the Orange Leopards is because of that orange sole. Like damn. :pimp:

^^^right. Christmas Eve and it's 80 in L.A. 
nthat.gif
L.A. is one of the few places you can wear Roshe's almost every day of the year.
laugh.gif

Joined The Roshe Gang for only $37 bucks!

Seeing how it's a popular colorway, Eastbay has size 13-15 on the Roshe calypso colorway

Went to Mercer after 1p today just to see how the bright citrus leopards look in person and I honestly don't see myself wearing em, but i can see other ppl pulling em off. btw, they only had a sz 14 left, which is the one i saw, and some guy that clearly wasn't a 14 bought em after I put em back. so that might provide an idea of the hype for ppl that might be wondering for tomms drop.

Last edited:
Has anyone use the Jason Mark cleaning products in Roshe's? I just got a pair of the Marble Pack (Gray) & Sport Red and looking to keep my new kicks durable as possible. 

You guys really think it'll be that easy? Seems like nikestores recent tweets have all been roshe related

Will I be able to grab two pairs of the Mints tomorrow or is it one per customer? Also, what if I checkout two separate times?

I knew when I woke up this morning there was something special about this weekend lol.
Just checked to see if I could order from Canada and ship to my friend. Appears it will work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom