ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Been sleeping on this release literally and figuratively. If anyone isn't feeling their 11/11.5 I am all ears :D . Are mom/pops and or any other onlines supposed to be getting theirs soon?

You wear your shoes to attract girls? Thank god I already have a girlfriend if that's the case.

lol girls don't really check for what shoes you are wearing. They just check to see if you keep them clean lol. A chick told me once, Yea if a guy keeps his shoes clean he most likely keeps his junk clean too. LOL I guess dirty shoes = dirty ***** to a lot of women.

lol girls don't really check for what shoes you are wearing. They just check to see if you keep them clean lol. A chick told me once, Yea if a guy keeps his shoes clean he most likely keeps his junk clean too. LOL I guess dirty shoes = dirty ***** to a lot of women.
i don't know, man i every girl I've talked to...including my current gf...have said they don't like dudes that wear lame shoes. e.g. those crazy generic solid color new balances, fake vans, generic nikes etc. 

but having clean ones is part of that too...

i don't know, man i every girl I've talked to...including my current gf...have said they don't like dudes that wear lame shoes. e.g. those crazy generic solid color new balances, fake vans, generic nikes etc. 
but having clean ones is part of that too...

It's the idea that if a man takes good care of himself, he'll also take good care of his girlfriend/wife.

Roshe run slip on red colorway on feet

My mints are 12.5 and fit good but I bought the leopards in a 12 just to see if it fits better (probably should not had did that though)

Dudes really buying/wearing certain kicks to impress the ladies? What happened to buying things that YOU like? Smh

Keep calm everyone they will be a restock on cheetahs. Got word from my job, this was just a small batch. After January 9th nike will put out the word VIA twitter.
you sure? your information is correct? You said 500 mints will be releasing via your manager and your manager never lies.. so.. and mints didn't release.

Keep calm everyone they will be a restock on cheetahs. Got word from my job, this was just a small batch. After January 9th nike will put out the word VIA twitter.
you sure? your information is correct? You said 500 mints will be releasing via your manager and your manager never lies.. so.. and mints didn't release.

Nah bro re read what I wrote, he told me he doesn't understand why Nike didn't released the mints when there are 500 pairs sitting. That's what I said, they have to release sometime next month after all these releases.

Seriously have no clue why Nike said this, just came from work and manager told me nike has 500 pairs of mints for tomorrow release. He's never lied to me, maybe Nike has other things in store for them but 500 is ready to be shipped.

Thats what was said

If I get anything info at all I will try to lee you updated.

Just wanna help you guys out.

Last edited:
Nah bro re read what I wrote, he told me he doesn't understand why Nike didn't released the mints when there are 500 pairs sitting. That's what I said, they have to release sometime next month after all these releases.
Thats what was said

Those who copped for yourself you might wanot to reconsider

so is NTNY getting mints

Thats what was said

Those who copped for yourself you might wanot to reconsider

so is NTNY getting mints

Small chance since mercer got cheetahs

Fingers crossed right now, local dude selling VVVVVVVVVNDS Speed Yellows for $80.

Waiting on some pics 
smokin.gif
 Hopefully I can cop ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom