ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Oh yeah I would have to say this is a lowkey release!

Just like last year when they release the mint fbs and no one knew about them.

Hahahaha bro I know what I'm talking about! 

Og mesh Grey bottom, and darker grey swoosh with cyber bottom. 

I have myself a pair so I skipped on it.

Anyone still looking for Calypsos or Sirens: My Footlocker in Flagstaff, AZ still has almost a FSR of them (minus the 10's I bought for myself). I'd be happy to pass them along for RETAIL + tax + actual shipping (about $85 total)  if anyone is still having a hard time finding these. PM with size requests or just call them 928-527-8082 to see if they have your size first. 

to those asking, talked to NDC roshes ship tomorrow and even though you need to spend 75 to get free ship he hooked me up with it 

fingers crossed that cybers re release! I wanna complete my og7 already! been meaning to look at ross but havent had time 
tired.gif

Could anyone help me find the Orange Leps. looking for those complete set.

Received my shipping conformation from Nike about 5 minutes ago for my leopards
UPDATE:  As of 8:39PM (Hawaii Time) I received my shipping confirmation. They will (finally) be in my possession January 2nd. Can't wait! 

Last edited:

Lol I can't believe you guys don't believe me on the Cyber's Roshe Restock :frown:

Haha saw them with the og iguanas, calypso, knicks, and sirens! 

I'm pretty sure its the new box too. 

Too confirm its 909-476-8330
what is this number to? it's in my area lol

edit: Nvm. googled it and saw that it was my local shiekh haha nice. maybe i'll check it out tomorrow.

Last edited:
This boutique I stopped by had Mangos in their display. Said they didn't have a 10 but could place an order for me from a sister shop in Japan. Will let you guys know in a few days how it goes.

2- Day shipping?
Yeah, did you get that also? I didnt even put in the code for free 2-day shipping (WINTER2DAY, I believe) but somehow I got free shipping with that expected delivery date (to Hawaii). I did try to change it after I placed the order through the phone but I did not want to interfere with my order and lose my sneakers so I didnt fall through on that-- yet I still got free 2-day shipping. 

Yeah, did you get that also? I didnt even put in the code for free 2-day shipping (WINTER2DAY, I believe) but somehow I got free shipping with that expected delivery date (to Hawaii). I did try to change it after I placed the order through the phone but I did not want to interfere with my order and lose my sneakers so I didnt fall through on that-- yet I still got free 2-day shipping. 
That's pretty nice. Yeah, I entered the code, but forgot to select 2-day shipping before submitting the order 
mean.gif
 Haha I guess I just was to focused on placing the order. I still got free shipping, so that was a plus, I live in Oregon and my estimated delivery is the 6th, so whatever...I will just have to see

That's pretty nice. Yeah, I entered the code, but forgot to select 2-day shipping before submitting the order 
mean.gif
 Haha I guess I just was to focused on placing the order. I still got free shipping, so that was a plus, I live in Oregon and my estimated delivery is the 6th, so whatever...I will just have to see
Same here. Waaaay too focused on getting my pair, I even forgot ebates.

Lol I can't believe you guys don't believe me on the Cyber's Roshe Restock :frown:

Haha saw them with the og iguanas, calypso, knicks, and sirens! 

I'm pretty sure its the new box too. 

Too confirm its 909-476-8330

Would've been nice if you snapped a pic but thanks for the info nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom