ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

nerd.gif

FB mints are popping up again.
Care to share? 

Squadron Blues sat on shelves for the longest time and now you guys are scrambling to grab a pair cuz theyre disappeared lol. Silly broshes

To all my Southbay Roshe heads. Foot Action, in Southbay Pavillion, still has a lot of color ways available. Not sure what sizes they have left, but it's worth calling them up if you're interested in picking them up.

To all my Southbay Roshe heads. Foot Action, in Southbay Pavillion, still has a lot of color ways available. Not sure what sizes they have left, but it's worth calling them up if you're interested in picking them up.

Would love another pair of squads for when I wear my other pair into the ground. They have a really nice selection left at your spot.

So I need an honest opinion here..... I'm looking at the mints and possibly the leopards I really like the mints the best and I would like to take them on a trip at the end of the month.

Here's where I need an opinion...

I'm looking at 130-140 for the mints resale and about the same for the orange leopards. Am I crazy for paying well over retail for Roshes? I realize the restock for the mints

So I need an honest opinion here..... I'm looking at the mints and possibly the leopards I really like the mints the best and I would like to take them on a trip at the end of the month.

I'm looking at 130-140 for the mints resale and about the same for the orange leopards. Am I crazy for paying well over retail for Roshes? I realize the restock for the mints
If I was you I would just wait because I am sure they're going to restock soon. Why pay twice the retail value of a shoe?

if you like them that much and wont mind paying resale then go for it. But imo you should wait a little to see if restock is soon since the trip is at the end of the month

Here are some of my roshe runs with lace swaps.
Mints w/ Pink

Stadium greens w/ red

Happy New Year folks!

Last edited:
kbtwofour kbtwofour a1fbg a1fbg I think my wife would agree with you both! While im still on the fence. Damn! The trip is on the 24th so I need the restock to happen on Ndc by like next week! Thanks for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom