ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

honestly surprised I just got the shipping info for my pair from yesterday. Really didnt think it was gonna go through.

Hmm store didn't have my size in the university reds so I decided it was time to pick these up. 
I finally got my pair from Finishline yesterday and only one shoe had paper and a piece of cardboard. 

Did you also get only one piece of paper and one cardboard? 

Last edited:
Nice I just got my shipping confirmation for the mints...I placed my order around 2pm yesterday

Am I the only one that thinks the sirens are overrated? Before the restock people used to talk about them like crazy and pay $50+ over retail for them. The sole is too pink for me. Doesn't even look red and is tough to match with a simple red shirt.

Me too. 2 Pairs from the 2:00pm stock just shipped. Same address and card just used different names on the name field for shipping address.

Am I the only one that thinks the sirens are overrated? Before the restock people used to talk about them like crazy and pay $50+ over retail for them. The sole is too pink for me. Doesn't even look red and is tough to match with a simple red shirt.

i agree, when I got them they were too pink for me

Last edited:
One of my orders shipped, have a feeling one cancellation is coming and one more shipped update.

Last edited:

One of my orders shipped, have a feeling one cancellation is coming and one more shipped update.
thanks for picking me up a pair preciate it 
tongue.gif

I don't think they're overrated, though i agree siren red is more pink than red, it's still a dope bright color nonetheless and i just rock them black on black possibly grey or white and just let the soles do the talking.

However, Nike needs to get better w/their coloring naming, there are many "reds" that aren't actually red.

I finally got my pair from Finishline yesterday and only one shoe had paper and a piece of cardboard. 

Did you also get only one piece of paper and one cardboard? 
Does this really matter? They must of misplaced one of the inserts when a customer was trying them on

thanks for picking me up a pair preciate it 
tongue.gif
Anytime Brotha

If anyone can help me find a pair of fb mints. I'm not sure if should do 11.5 or 12? People say these run smaller than other Roshes? Please help! Would pay like 140
It depends on your foot, i personally have a wide foot with some huge motha ****** toes so i can't wear roshes like calypsos and light colors cause my toe knuckle pokes out.

Anyways, im sure you have a nice picture now lol

So if your that kinda guy, find a size that works well for , i wear a size 9.5 in 5's w/ a bit of extra room and i had to get a 10 in roshes for the extra space. I got a 10 in Fb's

I think its not that they run smaller in length, but tighter is what i believe people are saying(correct me if I'm wrong), and i have a wide foot and have noticed no change tbh.

TL;DR
Better to go bigger than TOO SMALL

thats the reason most people like them if it was just plain red they would be disgusting

Back
Top Bottom