ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wassup, need help cleaning my Calypaso. I wore them out to club and em a lil dirty. Put them in the washer and most of it was clean expcept a small dirt spot on the toe area. Anyway i can get that out? Maybe toothbrush and just scrub or anything else? Thanks

tryna decide on a pair of customs to buy:

or none of the above?
TBH, not really feeling these, but if I had to choose I'd go with the top.  You can preview the volt/gym red combo in a google image search: https://www.google.com/search?q=gym...sAQ&biw=1529&***=1102#q=gym+red+volt&tbm=isch

cheetahs popped up on ndc but no sizes to add to cart :tongue:

didn't see tribbis post

Last edited:
cheetahs popped up on ndc but no sizes to add to cart
tongue.gif

didn't see tribbis post
check again brotha...

sizes 8-10, 14-15

EDIT:  NDC trollin'.  they took those sizes down lol

Last edited:
Legit check. Ordered some calypso's through ebay and the box it came in looks a little off. The print is not as sharp as the for sure legit box. The shoe looks real though.

suspect box:

legit box:

Some weird shiny silver paint on the sole

Last edited:

Legit check. Ordered some calypso's through ebay and the box it came in looks a little off. The print is not as sharp as the for sure legit box. The shoe looks real though.

suspect box:

legit box:

DO THIS:

1. Take a picture of both legit and suspect boxes from exact same angle and lighting.

2. Open photoshop on your computer.

3. Saturate photo 1.

4. Saturate photo 2.

5. Overlap two photos together.

6. Align them and see if they are perfectly aligned.

Not sure how to photoshop but they are not perfectly aligned. The top of one box is slightly bigger than the other. For sure the print on the suspect box is off- it's like faded and not as sharp.

The shoes itself look legit. I'm aware of all the suspect details that the past fake roshes have. The Only thing I'm not sure about it the shiny silver paint on some areas around the sole. That and the box is off.

DO THIS:

1. Take a picture of both legit and suspect boxes from exact same angle and lighting.
2. Open photoshop on your computer.
3. Saturate photo 1.
4. Saturate photo 2.
5. Overlap two photos together.
6. Align them and see if they are perfectly aligned.

Not sure how to photoshop but they are not perfectly aligned. The top of one box is slightly bigger than the other. For sure the print on the suspect box is off- it's like faded and not as sharp.

The shoes itself look legit. I'm aware of all the suspect details that the past fake roshes have. The Only thing I'm not sure about it the shiny silver paint on some areas around the sole. That and the box is off.
that silver paint just prob a factory mess up. I honestly have that silver mark on my mangos. And your calypsos look legit IMO. You goooooood bro

suspect box:

legit box:

How much did you get these for? Because the price maybe be a factor. Also, take more pictures of the box. Shoes look authentic.  And is this a small size 8 and under?

What's good Broshes. Been on a hiatus after selling almost all my pairs since August last year. Good to be back. It's been a bit busy eh? Roshes really blew up over time.

Checked my local spot and they had hero blues on sale for $50. Definitely going to create some new roshe customs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom