ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not sure about sizing but there are a womens 12 and they fit like a tight 10.5 cus of the material

Ight thanks, they're so sweet, good on you for getting em. Keeping an eye out for the next century to grab a pair :D

Last edited:
Same, what size are you so I can keep a lookout whenever? Also, how much do you estimate they'd go for now a days?

I saw pairs on ebay go as high as $250. What is the story behind that colorway? How long ago were they released? Are they some sort of limited release? I have been looking for a size 7 in women's for my friend, but no luck lol.

I saw pairs on ebay go as high as $250. What is the story behind that colorway? How long ago were they released? Are they some sort of limited release? I have been looking for a size 7 in women's for my friend, but no luck lol.
250? what? i wear mine casually at least 2-3x a week. never seen them go that high though

Hey guys. I thought I'd include myself in this thread since I'm a Roshe fan even though I've only got one pair at the moment. Hopefully that'll change soon though, I've got my eyes open for a couple of colourways.

250? what? i wear mine casually at least 2-3x a week. never seen them go that high though
Yeah, unfortunately the cheapest I've found was 180 shipped for a women's size 7. When did you buy yours? Are black splatters a relatively old release or something?

Yeah, unfortunately the cheapest I've found was 180 shipped for a women's size 7. When did you buy yours? Are black splatters a relatively old release or something?
wow i had no idea resell was high on these. I purchased them the day they popped up on NDC. not too sure what year, but it was either late 2012 or early 2013. still remember vividly, i was in the dining hall, checked this thread on my phone and saw that someone posted the link. the thread was relatively low key at this point. I checked out with the quickness for me and my "girl" at the time. they stayed up on NDC for a week if i remember correctly (in a men's size 8.5 and below) but everything above a womens size 10 was gone the same day they were posted. damn im mad i got my ex a free pair of shoes. that couldve been good money. 

Last edited:
Kinda old. I believe they released mid last year then restocked a few months after. I was checking NDC almost every day and they randomly restocked at 1:00am on a weekday.

So many people in here got in on them huh? Haven't seen em in real life, and barely ever see them pop up anywhere, if any finds a 9-9.5 mens (10.5-11 WMNS) for a reasonable prize hit me up.

They need to restock Tonal Mints, I beat up my pair so fast. Ran through my squad blues and now currently mango v2s. Calypsos are next. 

Jerry Rice wearin' Roshes at the Pro Bowl. Nike should have hooked him up with some total crimsons though. Would have been perfect for their unis.

wow i had no idea resell was high on these. I purchased them the day they popped up on NDC. not too sure what year, but it was either late 2012 or early 2013. still remember vividly, i was in the dining hall, checked this thread on my phone and saw that someone posted the link. the thread was relatively low key at this point. I checked out with the quickness for me and my "girl" at the time. they stayed up on NDC for a week if i remember correctly (in a men's size 8.5 and below) but everything above a womens size 10 was gone the same day they were posted. damn im mad i got my ex a free pair of shoes. that couldve been good money. 

Wow, that long ago huh? Looks like getting a pair for retail is pretty bleak at this point :smh: my friend will just have to settle for a less scarce colorway :lol:
And hey bro, it's all good, you probably couldn't have seen that coming anyway and what matters would be your intentions at the time

Kinda old. I believe they released mid last year then restocked a few months after. I was checking NDC almost every day and they randomly restocked at 1:00am on a weekday.

Yeah, it's really unfortunate. I figured Nike would do more consistent restocks on more Roshe colorways, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Back
Top Bottom