ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I basically check in here once every 1-2 weeks to see if the tech Fleece roshe's got a release date....guess not yet :nerd:

Two finishlines told me before that if it's not online then you won't find the shoe in store anywhere.

That's pure laziness on the part of those stores. That is not true at all and they should be ashamed for telling you that. There are plenty of shoes that are in store that aren't on the website. I know of a Raptor Retro 7 that has been in store since it's release date like 2 years ago just chillin'...lol

v1s didnt come in an orange nike box...

They came with a replacement box. 

I'm not trying to make this thread about my pickup. I was merely responding to the OP's screenshot asking if anyone here on NT copped these.

Late post but nice! Steal.. Deal.. Whatever. The fact that these are available at retail is a good thing. I guess finding one of the greatest roshe colorways ever made at retail when they been off shelves for a long time ain't good enough to be considered a steal lol.

That's pure laziness on the part of those stores. That is not true at all and they should be ashamed for telling you that. There are plenty of shoes that are in store that aren't on the website. I know of a Raptor Retro 7 that has been in store since it's release date like 2 years ago just chillin'...lol

Yea maybe. I went in and told them the shoe I was looking for and they typed it in and said nope it's not on our website, we can't order it. Both of them said that what you see in our online website is what we see.

Yea maybe. I went in and told them the shoe I was looking for and they typed it in and said nope it's not on our website, we can't order it. Both of them said that what you see in our online website is what we see.
I think there's a lag though, between their live inventory database and what the website shows.  For instance, yesterday the rep told me she could see a size 6 of that laser crimson wms hyperfuse, and I didn't see that reflected on the website until the next day.

Seems worth it to call, just in case.

is it just me or is the laser crimson hyperfuses that came out for women have more of a pink color than red? 

seems to me like you guys copping are only copping either because of the red octobers look (which obviously isnt since they are pink) or because yall like pink 
roll.gif

I basically check in here once every 1-2 weeks to see if the tech Fleece roshe's got a release date....guess not yet
nerd.gif
The Tech Fleece might be dropping 4/5.  Based on the 2 and the colors, I'd say it is a good possibility.  

Anyone else want to weigh in on this? 

I could be way off, but I don't know of another 2 NM that are QS and have the exact color attributes to those.  

Fingers Crossed.

PS I have the Great Britain and they are snug.  I usually wear a 10.5 in the OG mesh and newer mesh. But these in a 10.5 make my feet tired.  

I'd suggest going up 1/2 a size. 

The Tech Fleece might be dropping 4/5.  Based on the 2 and the colors, I'd say it is a good possibility.  

Anyone else want to weigh in on this? 

I could be way off, but I don't know of another 2 NM that are QS and have the exact color attributes to those.  

Fingers Crossed.

PS I have the Great Britain and they are snug.  I usually wear a 10.5 in the OG mesh and newer mesh. But these in a 10.5 make my feet tired.  

I'd suggest going up 1/2 a size. 
agreed, go .5 up, even an 11 while driving it feels a little constrained

Back
Top Bottom