ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

REPPED and COPPED.

Came out to about $8 more then if I'd copped for retail here in the US locally (mind you they aren't even out yet), and given the H-E double hockey sticks I went thru to get GB's, i'll gladly ENSURE these for the extra amount. Absolutely worth it! THanks again sir.

I know END is legit AF, but do they ever cancel orders due to overselling? I got my order confirm email, I guess we'll wait and see...

REPPED and COPPED.

Came out to about $8 more then if I'd copped for retail here in the US locally (mind you they aren't even out yet), and given the H-E double hockey sticks I went thru to get GB's, i'll gladly ENSURE these for the extra amount. Absolutely worth it! THanks again sir.

I know END is legit AF, but do they ever cancel orders due to overselling? I got my order confirm email, I guess we'll wait and see...
$2 cheaper than what I paid for GB's and Brazil's at ProbusNYC!

Score!

Repped!!!

They hit your boy with that suspension b?

Nah, its just he's gotta compete with Nike Employees too... Hyped items aint just chillin on swoosh either, I'm sure they go fairly quickly too... AKA hyped items are gonna sell out quickly so he's competing with joe Q public too...

Nah, its just he's gotta compete with Nike Employees too... Hyped items aint just chillin on swoosh either, I'm sure they go fairly quickly too... AKA hyped items are gonna sell out quickly so he's competing with joe Q public too...

Word I figured these would be easy to pull on there. My homie got multiples of GBs on release date so hopefully all works out on the France.

does anyone else hate how the new black sail,sport red, and gamma grey have a semi different swoosh material? The old ones have a smooth feel and with the new ones its a bit bumpy. 

Bought some iguanas at footaction with both shoes having extra stitching on the inside seam making it unwearable and today I get this pair with a flaw in material where my thumb is . Poor quality control on nikes part. Pretty pissed, all I want is some iguanas that are made correctly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom