ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do Nike and Finishline usually have 12.5s for Roshe releases? Did they for the other WC releases? Thanks
Finishline never has half sizes over 12. Ndc or zappos are your best bet. I get 12.5s and it's usually one of the first sizes gone.

Im having a little trouble with the meaning of stock check. Like "You could of just stock located them." What does this mean? Do you call the store and ask them something? Anyways if you could awnser my questions that would be greatly appreciated NikeTalk .

Im having a little trouble with the meaning of stock check. Like "You could of just stock located them." What does this mean? Do you call the store and ask them something? Anyways if you could awnser my questions that would be greatly appreciated NikeTalk .

Literally walk into a footlocker with the FTL style code for any item you want whether it be shoes or apparel and then ask them to stock locate it for you. You can get the style code from other NTers. Saves you a lot of trouble.

Literally walk into a footlocker with the FTL style code for any item you want whether it be shoes or apparel and then ask them to stock locate it for you. You can get the style code from other NTers. Saves you a lot of trouble.
Do they just check stores for it & then ship it to you?

Early gift for mi Madre.

So Can Anyone Explain To Me What Happens After They Stock Check? Do They Ship It To You Or The Store? Thanks In Advance!

Canada's are clean but too much red for me. When the usa dropping [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom