ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How did that France link on Bodega come up?  I was refreshing New Arrivals for 10 minutes!  Gah!

Does anyone know if the mesh on the womens liberty released today is like og mesh, hyperfuse,gpx, or like the camo roshes?

edit: i would like to know how stretchy the material is to get the right size.

Last edited:

i refreshed  http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/nike-sportswear at 5am and it was there.. not many sizes tho.. maybe a lil less than a FSR.. :frown:

are you near a niketown? i'd go check in the morning if i were you
Thanks.

I actually live near Bodega, so I could theoretically go there for the in-store drop.  I'll have to see if the schedule clears up.

I was trying to check out that 10.5 (close enough, I'm a 10), but it sold out during checkout.  Thanks again for the heads up.

has anyone painted the liner in their Roshes? what did you use and did it stay on the shoe after wearing it? i have a crazy idea in my head right now.

has anyone painted the liner in their Roshes? what did you use and did it stay on the shoe after wearing it? i have a crazy idea in my head right now.
You can use Angelus paint you just need to mix it with a fabric medium so it will cohere well, a good fabric medium to use is GAC 900. It won't come off when you wear the shoe because you heat set the paint after it's dry.

You can use Angelus paint you just need to mix it with a fabric medium so it will cohere well, a good fabric medium to use is GAC 900. It won't come off when you wear the shoe because you heat set the paint after it's dry.

thanks man. +1. do u know where i can get the GAC 900?

[ATTACHMENT=6686][ATTACHMENT=6687]image.jpg (1,388k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]Can you guys tell me which roshe runs these are. I bought them at the nike outlet but I can not find a single trace of them online. Can someone tell me if they're rare or just an exclusive release to my outlet.

[ATTACHMENT=6686][ATTACHMENT=6687]image.jpg (1,388k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]Can you guys tell me which roshe runs these are. I bought them at the nike outlet but I can not find a single trace of them online. Can someone tell me if they're rare or just an exclusive release to my outlet.
I'd say they're id's, swoosh looks to be croc. or snake skin.

Anyone know where I can get the sirens in a size 10.5? Preferable some where with relatively quick shipping as well. 

Anyone know where I can get the sirens in a size 10.5? Preferable some where with relatively quick shipping as well. 

my local foot action had them in stock still. didn't ask what sizes they have left.

dope by your local FA and see if they have them in stock or try to do a stock locate

Asking again because of lack of input. Nobody else has had issues with these causing static electricity shocks?

Back
Top Bottom