ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know if the wolf grey Flyknits are Euro only or if they'll be making it stateside? Trying to figure out if I should pay the extra $30 to order now..

Anyone know if the wolf grey Flyknits are Euro only or if they'll be making it stateside? Trying to figure out if I should pay the extra $30 to order now..
I honestly think it might just be a Euro release, with that said , I'd say go ahead and pay those extra $30, which isn't a lot assuming that includes shipping and you won't get VAT charges.

I honestly think it might just be a Euro release, with that said , I'd say go ahead and pay those extra $30, which isn't a lot assuming that includes shipping and you won't get VAT charges.
I just threw down the $162 USD on those grey Flyknits this morning from Unisport. Didn't want to take the chance of them suddenly disappearing. 4-5 day shipping to the US. 

I was liking most of the orange colored randoms posted in this thread and was hoping I'd get one similar.  Instead, mine are mostly purple, green and blue.  Not sure what to make of them yet...
Damn, i did not see this. Those are nice, man.

Last edited:

I was liking most of the orange colored randoms posted in this thread and was hoping I'd get one similar.  Instead, mine are mostly purple, green and blue.  Not sure what to make of them yet...
Seems that everyone, including myself, agrees you should keep your pair. You got a nice one

Been staying away from this Flyknit "Yarn" Roshe business, because I thought the oranage/purple combo paireds looked wack, but that pair @IlluminatiNYC got is sick.

Finally found the glacier roshe's i've been looking for and dude's listing them for over $150. :smh:

At least they not 305 plus shipping like the nyc roshes i want in a size 9. The only pair i can find online too.

:smh: What is wrong with people? These are Roshes man. Anyways I messaged the guy asking if he was firm on his price, and I saw he messaged me back, so i'll see what can be done to make things reasonable.

Last edited:
wowww. so i threw one shoe on foot to check it out in the mirror and what not..... i was kinda salty because they are narrow as **** like i said, wanted to return em. kept it on for like ten minutes and forgot about it..... then i think to myself "i forgot i was wearing these, wait a second... they dont even feel tight anymore". These things DEFINITELY have some give to em....they are molded perfectly to my foot now! Threw on the other shoe to confirm..... and it was waaaay tighter than the other shoe. the people who returned these because they are too narrow missed out. these are a game changer.... feels like i'm legit wearing socks.

Idk there is something about them being unique.  Like everyone has a different looking pair...that in itself is cool to me.

My pair

wowww. so i threw one shoe on foot to check it out in the mirror and what not..... i was kinda salty because they are narrow as **** like i said, wanted to return em. kept it on for like ten minutes and forgot about it..... then i think to myself "i forgot i was wearing these, wait a second... they dont even feel tight anymore". These things DEFINITELY have some give to em....they are molded perfectly to my foot now! Threw on the other shoe to confirm..... and it was waaaay tighter than the other shoe. the people who returned these because they are too narrow missed out. these are a game changer.... feels like i'm legit wearing socks.
If you think these feel like socks, you really gotta try a pair of flyknit frees or flyknit trainers. They'll change your life lol
But yea I think some people may have been too quick to judge the narrowness of the shoe. I feel like they loosen up quite a bit after you wear em around for just a little while

Anyone wanna tell me what I'm holding? I just bought them. I can't find anything about them anywhere at all. I tried sending an IG DM to team roshe and got nothing. Light charcoal/Dark Obsidian/Wolf Grey 677243 006 Flyknit Roshe. Niketown London (visiting... I'm from DC)
going to pull the trigger on these

need them

Idk there is something about them being unique.  Like everyone has a different looking pair...that in itself is cool to me.
I think some people may have been too quick to judge the narrowness of the shoe. I feel like they loosen up quite a bit after you wear em around for just a little while
yep yep. they literally take form of the foot of the owner after they are worn for around for at least 15 minutes... thats why i think these are an instant classic/timeless shoe. they may continue with flyknit roshes or they may not... time will tell.

If you think these feel like socks, you really gotta try a pair of flyknit frees or flyknit trainers. They'll change your life lol
yessir! this way of thinking is what originally got me interested in copping a flyknit shoe. at first it was the chukka's... but then i learned that the free's are REALLY like socks, but i'm not a huge fan of the silhouette (what silhouette? lol). the timing was right with the all dark colorway and it being my first roshe.

those grey flyknits might just be a go, but i have so much grey and black in the collection already...decisions decisions....

also to jump in the discussion, the free flyknit 4.0s are literally socks with soles, i absolutely love em a few just went on sale at my store thinking about whether i should cop now or wait till another reduction. 

I just threw down the $162 USD on those grey Flyknits this morning from Unisport. Didn't want to take the chance of them suddenly disappearing. 4-5 day shipping to the US. 
I'm so close to doing the same.  I know if I cop, they'll be available in the US, and if I don't, they won't.

Definitely held my breath when I picked these up at UPS this morning. Love them though. Matching but not really. Still kind of yearning for an all purle pair... Maybe haha

Last edited:
Thanks bro, pictures don't even do justice. I love both front panels in their own respect. Awesome orange toes and matching purple medial/lateral sides.

Last edited:
Most of these Random Yarm FK Roshes are nice. There's maybe 1 or 2 I saw that I just didn't care for. I'm in favor of the matching pairs mostly thus far though. 

SneakerNews posted an article about an hour ago and from the sounds of it, I think those grey flyknit roshes will be headed to the U.S. pretty soon. Read it for yourself and see what you think: http://sneakernews.com/2014/10/09/nike-flyknit-roshe-run-light-charcoal-dark-obsidian-wolf-grey/

Oh and just FYI, the swoosh is actually Dark Obsidian. I thought it was black when I first saw them
please for the love of my bank account drop these in december or january there is no where i can fit these in over the shoes i already want unless i come up on some unforseen money.

please for the love of my bank account drop these in december or january there is no where i can fit these in over the shoes i already want unless i come up on some unforseen money.
Hahaha I feel you 100%. November is about to be craaaaaaaaaaazy

Hahaha I feel you 100%. November is about to be craaaaaaaaaaazy
between slam dunks, and 2 black infrared 6s im already at what should be my limit. But the db collection hasn't even been shown so who knows if ima end up thirsting for something in there. 

between slam dunks, and 2 black infrared 6s im already at what should be my limit. But the db collection hasn't even been shown so who knows if ima end up thirsting for something in there. 
Haha my thoughts exactly. Slam Dunks, Infrareds, and the Black/White 1s for me. Not to mention a handful of other brands droppin heat too lol. I might have to start letting go of some of the stuff I already have

Back
Top Bottom