ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

the judging isn't random, there's a set criteria. it looks random based on the selections though.

45 contest winners i've counted so far..
my chances are getting more slim by the minute
frown.gif
You can do a search on Twitter with #TrollstrikesContestCheck  to see who's won so far.  By my last count there were about 53 people.
the judging isn't random, there's a set criteria. it looks random based on the selections though.
Based on some of the crappy winning entries I've seen, it does almost seem random but all the really good ones I've seen during the course of the contest all won so who knows

haha yours is the exact mirror of my pair.  Your right shoe is like my left shoe and your left shoe is exactly like my right.

Nice. what size are you?
Haha...looks like it would be easy to swap for matching pairs on here. I'm a 11.5. But I'm happy with my (slightly) mismatched pair. 

I spent 7 hours, $20 dollars, and way more time in Hobby Lobby than I wanted to for this. LMAO

Hoping I still can get lucky.

My pair came in yesterday from NDC. I had my fingers crossed for a matching pair. But now... ???
I'm feeling the blue mix on the right.
But that orange infrared mix is also fire...

Decisions, decisions....
ogml37.jpg

The dude who first got them must of returned his cause when I tried to cop that size 8 they said it was sold out! Congrats though!

Maybe.

Just glad I was able to cop. There are pairs on the 'bay though selling for $149.99. Not bad at all. Was about to cop off them until I got a note from Walk-in Closet that an 8's available.

hello everyone, I need some suggestions from Taiwan :smile: , my place is starting raining and getting cooler now ( 10 ~ 20 degrees celsius ) , also my school is located on side of the mountain, so I have to walk very hard for everyday ( hundred steps of stair ) 

i'm wondering that is roshe run right for my condition and my style ( casual clothes, shirts , hoody , skinny jeans, 1m75 high )

any helps would be great :smile: 

Last edited:

hello everyone, I need some suggestions from Taiwan :smile: , my place is starting raining and getting cooler now, also my school is located on side of the mountain, so I have to walk very hard for everyday ( hundred steps of stair ) 

i'm wondering that is roshe run right for my condition and my style ( casual clothes, hoody , skinny jeans, 1m75 high )

It would probably be great for your style.

There are definitely models of the shoe that can stand up to the cold but not all of them are made for that kind of weather, so be careful when purchasing this time of year.

It would probably be great for your style.

There are definitely models of the shoe that can stand up to the cold but not all of them are made for that kind of weather, so be careful when purchasing this time of year.
I just found a Roshe Run Suede “Velvet Brown” near my place and it's the only one colorway that I like, how do you think about it ? 

hello everyone, I need some suggestions from Taiwan :smile: , my place is starting raining and getting cooler now ( 10 ~ 20 degrees celsius ) , also my school is located on side of the mountain, so I have to walk very hard for everyday ( hundred steps of stair ) 

i'm wondering that is roshe run right for my condition and my style ( casual clothes, shirts , hoody , skinny jeans, 1m75 high )

I think you would be fine with the Roshe when it comes to style, but perhaps not for the conditions. I know that the Roshe will uphold in the rain and in the 60's (10-20 degrees Celsius), but if you're walking 100 stairs twice a day for five days (or however many days you go to school), I don't think they'll last as long as you like. Just my opinion though.

I think you would be fine with the Roshe when it comes to style, but perhaps not for the conditions. I know that the Roshe will uphold in the rain and in the 60's (10-20 degrees Celsius), but if you're walking 100 stairs twice a day for five days (or however many days you go to school), I don't think they'll last as long as you like. Just my opinion though.
If he's just walking, I think they'd be fine. I've had a pair I've bee beating up for almost two months now and besides dirt and some scuffs they've been holding up fine.

If he's just walking, I think they'd be fine. I've had a pair I've bee beating up for almost two months now and besides dirt and some scuffs they've been holding up fine.
Just saying, man. I have a few pair of beaters myself, but after a while they just give. Like I said, one person's opinion. Best bet is to just try it out.

Just saying, man. I have a few pair of beaters myself, but after a while they just give. Like I said, one person's opinion. Best bet is to just try it out.

Yeah, I agree, that would be best. And I didn't think you were trying to undermine my post or anything, I just hadn't caught the part about walking so much per day, so I thought I should throw that in.

Back
Top Bottom