ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How do these fit compared to Lunar 2.0 fly knits? Would I get a half size smaller than my size for the Lunars? Also do they fit wide or narrow?
 your lunar 2.0s are going to be more narrow than the roshe. for the most part (aside from the roshe flyknit) roshes are true to (nike) size.

Rocked these today. How do you clean the mesh lol I love the shoes to death but that **** is making me paranoid lol

Out of all the models and iterations of the roshe, what's your guy's favorite one and why? (In terms of quality or material like og mesh or NM sole, etc.)

Last edited:
Pendleton v1s

Something about the aztec pattern and the material just perfectly compliments the roshe silhouette in a way that is modern and primal at the same time.

finally got my Iguanas from Champs ($65 shipped). Absolutely love them, perhaps even more than the brown suede. Such a versatile color.

My iguana roshes from champs came and the box is wrecked lol. They didn't double boxed it and there's no receipt. I still love the shoe though

My iguana roshes from champs came and the box is wrecked lol. They didn't double boxed it and there's no receipt. I still love the shoe though
same mine was soft packed and box torn, i also never received a shipping notification or tracking. oh well.

same mine was soft packed and box torn, i also never received a shipping notification or tracking. oh well.
I was just glad to get a pair of iguanas finally. The box was shipped in a mailbag and was completely torn apart. When I opened the bag the box lid was torn away from the box bottom and the shoes were loose in the bag. Fortunately there was no damage to the shoes. How difficult would it be for them to put a simple piece of packing tape to keep the box closed? I mean really, that bag was about three times as big as the box. It's not like there could have been any doubt that the box would open up.

They were but they got pushed back to the 21st to match the NDC's release date
Cool. Thank you very much. I had no idea it had been pushed back. I was wondering why there was no chatter here about picking those up 
tongue.gif

Here's my box. And I thought I had a good deal with my 10 dollar discount from Champs, didn't know this **** was only 40 bucks lol

Anyone know where  I can find sz 11.5 2013 pendletons? 

Tried facebook groups for a few months but no luck so far.

I have 3 2014's that I love but those damn aztecs are so illusive. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom