ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got a couple questions if anyone is kind enough to answer:

1.) I'm a size 9.5 in flyknit racers and original Roshe runs( team red color way) and a size 10 in flyknit trainers. Should I go 9 or 9.5 in these
2.) people are talking about ordering multiple pairs and the returning, you're allowed to return custom shoes to nike?

Thanks
I'm also a 9.5 in flyknit racers, but I decided to go down half a size for these flyknit IDs.

Yes, you can return IDs back to nike. http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29787/~/nikeid-return-policy

Got a couple questions if anyone is kind enough to answer:

1.) I'm a size 9.5 in flyknit racers and original Roshe runs( team red color way) and a size 10 in flyknit trainers. Should I go 9 or 9.5 in these
2.) people are talking about ordering multiple pairs and the returning, you're allowed to return custom shoes to nike?

Thanks
I'd say size 9, and yes, yes you can.

Last edited:
Jesus, I literally posted pictures of a 9 flyknit and a 10 in a standard roshe on foot less than 10 pages ago, which have the exact same length. If you get your TTS I wish  you well in your return.

Last edited:

uhhh gold or silver swoosh cant decide
go for gold.. silver is 2nd best.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
assuming the mc option?

Just ordered mine. Black swoosh and pretty much everything. Went with a grey sole as I don't wanna deal with the upkeep of a white one. Went with green glow speckes and iD with green glow lettering. Went 1/2 down as suggested,hope it works out

1/2 size down on women's sizes too? trying to get my girl a pair. Wish they could make it in time for Valentine's day

This is the best design if you are going to pay these astronomical prices for ROSHES

Last edited:
discount code + discount GCs + ebates brought it down to about 125.00. very happy with my purchase price

Back
Top Bottom