ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Size.co sent me one paid in the wrong size. They sent me a 10.5 in the Beethoven's, in addition to a 10. I had ordered a 9.5 & 10 too see the difference. I'm glad I got a 9.5 from NDC, as the 10 is too big. Guess I won't be needing either pair size? sent me...

Size.co sent me one paid in the wrong size. They sent me a 10.5 in the Beethoven's, in addition to a 10. I had ordered a 9.5 & 10 too see the difference. I'm glad I got a 9.5 from NDC, as the 10 is too big. Guess I won't be needing either pair size? sent me...

You should go ahead and pack them up for shipment back to size? I'm sure you'll get a refund to your original form of payment.

Part 1 of shipments

Waste of money.. pairs too similar. All same sizes too.

Im gonna return my pair. Wore them to school today, dont fit well for me. Be on the look out at nike sf for a 9.5 with white swoosh

For those of you that ordered the flyknit roshes did you go down half a size like Nike suggested or TTS? What's the fit on them compared to normal roshes? 

I just read back a couple pages and see people getting fed up at all the sizing question rofl, my bad for adding to it. 

So disappointing that the womens MC is the same as the ID. Was hoping for the greener hue to it that we saw before the release. Oh well, dollars saved

So it seems like the wmns mc cw has some grey on the weave.. I think I prefer the iD version better since the all black highlights the mc better.. :smile:

Have a silver swoosh and white sole multicolor in sz 11 coming which will be too big. Didn't size down like everyone suggested. Gotta love how Nike sizing is all over the map.

For those of you that ordered the flyknit roshes did you go down half a size like Nike suggested or TTS? What's the fit on them compared to normal roshes? 
yeah this has been answered like every other post in this thread. DO NOT go TTS. Just trust.... half size down at least.

received a nike box yesterday.

my bob's were delayed due to weather and I got the tracking number for them at 1:30 pm yesterday. So i was SURE that it had to be my roshe id's.

Nope. Bob's.... i bet i got the tracking info and the actual package about an hour apart. 
laugh.gif

only 2 roshes I have are the beethovens (sz10) and the tier zero heathers (sz10.5)

they're the same length wise but it's like a 1.5 fit difference

the beethovens have room in the toe and I could prolly wear a 9.5

the tier zero heathers are tight in the toe and could prolly wear a 11

both are wearable and getting the other sizes may throw another aspect of the shoe off so I'll just stay with what I have

both have a nm sole and now I'm wondering where the regular soles of the id will fall into that spectrum for me

yes I read all the sizing reviews I'm just giving my take on it

only 2 roshes I have are the beethovens (sz10) and the tier zero heathers (sz10.5)

they're the same length wise but it's like a 1.5 fit difference

the beethovens have room in the toe and I could prolly wear a 9.5

the tier zero heathers are tight in the toe and could prolly wear a 11

both are wearable and getting the other sizes may throw another aspect of the shoe off so I'll just stay with what I have

both have a nm sole and now I'm wondering where the regular soles of the id will fall into that spectrum for me

yes I read all the sizing reviews I'm just giving my take on it
Flyknit IDs fit exactly the same as the regular releases

Tracking still has an exception. Although its now moved from Vietnam to hong Kong. Some progress. Lol.

Tracking still has an exception. Although its now moved from Vietnam to hong Kong. Some progress. Lol.

same here but line above mine shows "in transit". same timestamp as the Hong Kong arrival. haha

Like somebody said here previously, it is Chinese New Year there and they typically shut it down for the week. It's actually a surprise that there has been some activity the last few days.

We will get it next week for sure!

Back
Top Bottom