ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

welp my second ID is heading back and ill try to grab a pair for 120. Nuts that they are the exact same release.

can't decide what to do.. was going to ID a pair on the 9th but the pair dropping tomorrow is $40 less (and savings on the tax also). I might still shell out for exactly what I want though. Basically paying $40 extra for a white heel tab and white sock liner
frown.gif
. Worth it? MINUS the speckles:

Last edited:
funny you say that because some of my pairs that are 9 and 9.5 have almost same length but he width is what makes the difference. but on some of the other 9.5, they are much longer than the other 9.5. I'll just take some pics to show the difference when I get a chance. but I'm quite sure I'm gonna stick with the 9 though.. 

Please do. Because these flyknit beethovens fit exactly the same (length wise) but the 9 was tighter in the mid foot area than the 9.5. I thought the 9 would be cut shorter that's why i wanted .5 down :lol:

welp my second ID is heading back and ill try to grab a pair for 120. Nuts that they are the exact same release.
to be fair, they aren't EXACTLY the same.  the women's back pull tab is a blueish color...not sure if that matters to you.

decision time.. I plan on keeping 3-4 pairs.. I pretty much narrowed it down but if you were in my situation, which ones would you keep?

Left column: metallic swoosh / white soles with black sp.; wolf grey soles / lining / soles with black sp.; same but no sp.; white swoosh / soles

Right column: black swoosh / soles; blue lagoon swoosh / soles; same but with blue lagoon lining and black sp. on the soles; black swoosh / white soles with black sp.

BTW, these are all size 9 and the rest will go back to NDC. the ones I have FS on my sig are 9.5.. don't mean to pimp them out.. :lol:

Last edited:
decision time.. I plan on keeping 3-4 pairs.. I pretty much narrowed it down but if you were in my situation, which ones would you keep?

Left column: metallic swoosh / white soles with black sp.; wolf grey soles / lining / soles with black sp.; same but no sp.; white swoosh / soles

Right column: black swoosh / soles; blue lagoon swoosh / soles; same but with blue lagoon lining and black sp. on the soles; black swoosh / white soles with black sp.

if anything ditch that blue pair :x

I'm usually a 9 in Racers/Trainers and I bought an 8 and 8.5 in the IDs cuz I wasn't sure. To my surprise, I ended up going with the 8.

Last edited:
I wear 11.5 in regular roshe. I went 11 on my Bethoven and they're too tight on middle of my foot. Length is good but feel like they are squeezing my foot too tightly.

preciate the gesture

supposed to get em monday and they also drop on id monday if I have the date right

Which pair do you guys like more? I'm unsure and probably not gonna keep both. I was thinking the top pair with the black/white laces

Last edited:

yeah, I don't have to order 2 sizes anymore.. hopefully they fit like the first batch. you never know with these.. 
frown.gif
Exactly.  I had to order 11.5 and 12 just to make sure I was getting one that fit.  It's my first pair of flyknit Roshes so now I know!

decisions, decisions... Leaning more towards the black swoosh since the white is too close to the women's MC GR.

Back
Top Bottom