ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The mesh on that Breeze line looks a lot like the mesh on the Prototype Iguanas.  If we didn't have OG Mesh to compare it to, it would be perfectly acceptable.  Not that these are bad, but probably a slight step behind the OG.

Copped the Roshe beethoven's today on a phone order. Sz 11, last in the country in Nike store Roosevelt Field mall in NY. Thank ya jaysis 

why you knuckling up though lol
Haha, repped. That actually made me laugh out loud. My feet are just wide and oddly shaped. A teammate on my high school volleyball team would refer to them as steaks :smh:. Plus I go barefoot with Roshes so I suppose it's more pronounced.

anyone know why theres a bunch of multicolor ID's selling for below retail on ebay? why dont these resellers just send them back to nike instead of losing money? 

More than likely broke nike employees copping with a swoosh discount and reselling for a VALUE MEAL.
Check out Mr. fancy here and his value meals! 
roll.gif

So did anyone buy a pair of Beethoven Roshes from Nike Pasadena and get a right 8 and a right 8.5? cuz i have a left 8 and a left 8.5...smh...

my girl wears size 8 (on all her shoes, but doesn't own any roshes), gonna get her the multicolor flyknit, but should i go 8 or drop 7.5? heard different opinions 

About to buy some roshes what's the difference between the originals and the flynits? Are the flynits still in stores?

Hey, this is my first post on niketalk so apologies if it's in the wrong place. It's cool to find a place with people who share my love for nikes!

I've got a pair of original Roshe Runs with white soles (black upper, grey swoosh) but I'm looking for a way to colour the soles completely black. Has anyone tried this or know any methods?

Back
Top Bottom