ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

$180 CAD for Nike Flyknit Roshe Run Beethoven size 10 BNIB has to be pretty good right now considering how low the CAD currently is, correct?

Any leads on these?

Not a clue how this happened but I just noticed it now. Anyone know a fix? It's as if I scraped the sole somehow

First clean the area. Then with a damp cloth that isn't dripping, place the cloth over the area. Use an iron go over the cloth on medium heat, and play around with the heat setting + length of time you go over it. Should melt the rubber a bit and mend it back to normal. Ive done it once myself but with a lesser scratch.

^ LOL please don't iron your soles and melt the rubber. Angelus preparer works, or some acetone. Magic eraser or just a rubber pencil eraser too

^ LOL you can acetone/magic eraser away midsole creases now?

Last edited:

Since the lining is white I'm gonna assume those are a GR. Hopefully we got a NM sole one!!
good eye.. I'm not sure if GR or not though.. the white accents makes the knit too bland.. I think it need darker contrasts to highlight the "seasonal" mc since it's lighter..

I am going to need those all blacks to hit FootLocker so I can use this gift on them.

I know I saw them on Champs I believe, but unless I am having a brain fart, I cannot use certificates or gift cards from FTL at Champs even though they basically the same parent company, right?

good eye.. I'm not sure if GR or not though.. the white accents makes the knit too bland.. I think it need darker contrasts to highlight the "seasonal" mc since it's lighter..
I agree. Maybe a darker swoosh and laces... I do really like the white liner though!

white liners always look good when new.. but after a few wears, they'll get too dirty..
True... have you ever tried washing them in a tumble washer? I'm curious if it would keep its form. I'm pretty sure a regular washer would tear them up.

True... have you ever tried washing them in a tumble washer? I'm curious if it would keep its form. I'm pretty sure a regular washer would tear them up.
I've washed my knits on the reg washer (front loading) multiple times.. and they turn out okay..

whats up niketalk fam..

thinking about ordering both roshe multicolors.

how fast do they usually come in through NIKEID?

Woot woot. Just got the Fragments today. I didn't like the previous ones, but the black swoosh on black pushes this one over the edge for me. 

Woot woot. Just got the Fragments today. I didn't like the previous ones, but the black swoosh on black pushes this one over the edge for me. 
Lucky you. I hit add to cart as soon as the countdown happened. Waited in line for several minutes then got the OOS notification.

Lucky you. I hit add to cart as soon as the countdown happened. Waited in line for several minutes then got the OOS notification.

I got on at 10:15 west coast time and was hit with an OOS for like 10 minutes but just kept trying and eventually was able to check out

Back
Top Bottom