ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Off-White

These look good. Any idea of a release date?

Roshe two fit TTS like the mesh OG? Want to pick these up but not sure if I should go .5 up or stay TTS like all th other OG mesh roshes that I have. Repped for info.

Last edited:
Roshe two fit TTS like the mesh OG? Want to pick these up but not sure if I should go .5 up or stay TTS like all th other OG mesh roshes that I have. Repped for info.
 From my experience trying them on they fit TTS like mesh OG. I even have a wider foot and still TTS.

From my experience trying them on they fit TTS like mesh OG. I even have a wider foot and still TTS.

Repped. I went up .5 based on the website recommendation and I have a high arch which makes one piece shoes tight. Worst case I can exchange for a different size.

My small Roshe collection. Even though we're on the Twos, there are still some Ones out there I wouldn't mind copping. Though I do want at least one pair of Twos for comparison's sake.

Just gave my Sport Red OG mesh pair the old washer machine treatment. Still one of my favorite pair of sneakers of all-time.

One question regarding the Roshe Two's. Can the insoles be removed (if I decide to wash them up)? I have a pair of Iguana's and I have tried to remove the insole, but I think it is glued to the shoe and it can't be removed. Don't want to ruin the shoe, that's why I decide to ask here.

Thank you.

Last edited:
One question regarding the Roshe Two's. Can the insoles be removed (if I decide to wash them up)? I have a pair of Iguana's and I have tried to remove the insole, but I think it is glued to the shoe and it can't be removed. Don't want to ruin the shoe, that's why I decide to ask here.

Thank you.

Yes, they can be removed. I just got a pair of Iggy 2.0 yesterday and I was checking the insole and it easily was removable.

My thoughts on the roshe two is the new midsoles are really comfy, but I am not feeling the new mesh material, especially in the Iguana colorway. The new mesh has a shine to it that looks cheap and reflective. The thing I liked about OG mesh was how subtle and timeless the shoe was on feet.

IMO they should've kept OG mesh but used the new and improves midsoles. Still not sure if I will keep them.

Hey y'all, quick question. I'm looking to purchase a pair of OG Sport Red Roshes and wanted to know if there are any differences between pairs that released in the brown Nike Sportswear box and those in the red Nike box?

Picked up a pair of the Twos off eBay for $67. With the $10 eBay Bucks code it's even cheaper. :smokin

Hey y'all, quick question. I'm looking to purchase a pair of OG Sport Red Roshes and wanted to know if there are any differences between pairs that released in the brown Nike Sportswear box and those in the red Nike box?
As far as anyone can tell, no.

Noticed new mesh on the toebox. I actually prefer this material vs the nylon mesh that they were using. Lets hope all the colorways get it.

One question - do you think the Roshe 2 Iguanas go ok with blue and dark blue jeans? I had bought a pair of Iguanas months ago but never thought about this. 

Thank you.

One question - do you think the Roshe 2 Iguanas go ok with blue and dark blue jeans? I had bought a pair of Iguanas months ago but never thought about this. 

Thank you.
Just wear what you like dawg. If you think it looks good go for it

Any other opinions on how the Roshe two Flyknit fits? I have kind of a wide foot. Usually wear 10.5 in most other nikes, Reebok, etc. Should I go with a 10.5 or .5 up like the website recommend

Any other opinions on how the Roshe two Flyknit fits? I have kind of a wide foot. Usually wear 10.5 in most other nikes, Reebok, etc. Should I go with a 10.5 or .5 up like the website recommend
 It fits much more sock-like than the Flyknit 1s.  I wear a 10 in the OG Mesh, and went down to a 9.5 for the Flyknit 1s.  I went back to a 10 in the Flyknit 2s, and I could see where going up to a 10.5 would help a wide foot.

Back
Top Bottom