ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I thought I hated them at first now I have five pairs somehow, lol.
Black/anthracite, iguana, gym red, wmns washed teal, wmns atomic pink. I have to give a big thumbs up. Overall they look great, but just not quite as dialed proportions as the original. They did get a lot of things right.

Hey I looked for an answer but couldn't find it sorry.

How do the Roshe NM Flyknit size in comparison to the og mesh roshe?

For reference I wear a size US8 in Nike
Roshe Run Og mesh.

Pair in particular:

Last edited:
Hey I looked for an answer but couldn't find it sorry.

How do the Roshe NM Flyknit size in comparison to the og mesh roshe?

For reference I wear a size US8 in Nike
Roshe Run Og mesh.

Pair in particular:

I honestly wear the same size in both but I definitely have a little more room in the flyknits I find (length wise) but less width wise (i have wider feet).

Yeah I probably couldve gone .5 down but I found the tougher flyknit made it tight around my foot in comparison to og mesh
Night and day from the Roshe Two Flyknit.  I went TTS, and I may have even been able to go UP .5.  But that new sole is so comfy...

hey guys, what's the best way to clean the mesh on my calypso's?

There are some spots of dirt and not the whole shoe is dirty....

You can use the premium soft bristle brish and jason markk if its just a little bit.

My tried and tested way is as follows:
1. Clean the midsole with jason markk and the standard brush.
2. Put plastic shoe trees.
3. Place the shoes in a lingerie bag or tied up pillow case.
4. Throw in the laundry on cold + delicate cycle.

They'll come out looking new.

You can use the premium soft bristle brish and jason markk if its just a little bit.

My tried and tested way is as follows:
1. Clean the midsole with jason markk and the standard brush.
2. Put plastic shoe trees.
3. Place the shoes in a lingerie bag or tied up pillow case.
4. Throw in the laundry on cold + delicate cycle.

They'll come out looking new.

The standard brush's bristles are too coarse. I'd use the premium brush for mesh.

The standard brush's bristles are too coarse. I'd use the premium brush for mesh.

Sorry if I wasnt clear, I was referring to the midsole for the standard brush and having the washer clean the upper which is why i mentioned the premium brush at first.

http://www.howtomakeit.com/2012/04/exclusive-the-story-behind-the-nike-roshe-run/

I'm sure that story has been posted before but man, I love the history of the Roshe. I have had the same pair of Roshe Runs (black/sail) for like 3 years and wear them practically every day to work. They are still kind of holding up too. I'm starting to alternate with the Roshe Two (black/sail).

At this point, the fit and finish of the original Roshe design feels like an old friend on my feet. I just love these things and I hope Nike makes them (as the Roshe One) forever.

i just tried 2 different pairs of roshe 2's and the inner part of that liner on the top of the heel digs into the inner side of my heel, does anyone else have this issue? im taking them back to the store and getting a pair of roshe 1's since they dont have that liner thing in them (sorry im new and dont know all the shoe terms) :smile: oh and also is there better insoles i can put in the roshe 1's that are more like the roshe 2's? 

Last edited:

i just tried 2 different pairs of roshe 2's and the inner part of that liner on the top of the heel digs into the inner side of my heel, does anyone else have this issue? im taking them back to the store and getting a pair of roshe 1's since they dont have that liner thing in them (sorry im new and dont know all the shoe terms) :smile: oh and also is there better insoles i can put in the roshe 1's that are more like the roshe 2's? 
I've worn my Roshe 2s as beaters for ages and have never had that problem. Are you sure you weren't trying a pair that was slightly too tight? Might be worth trying a half size up and seeing if the problem persists.

Back
Top Bottom