Royal 1 legit check

View media item 443807View media item 443808View media item 443811
GALLERY]

Look perfect to me jus wanna make sure with all these grey markets i got them a day after release day or the day i forget off a guy

Looks legit bro. The box has multiple stickers (style code and bar code) indicating it was sold through an authorized retailer. Looks like it's an international pair due to the label not having an MSRP and the store label of $165.

Just one thing, do you know where they were bought? And can you provide a picture of the sticker on the insole?

Last edited:
Any other opinions? Grey markey or real

grey market werent even around at the time of the release, if there was it was a very and i mean very little amount. they recently came onto the market. shoes look good, legit. so if you got them the day after release im 99.9% sure you hae nothing to worry about especially since the box is good

Looks legit bro. The box has multiple stickers (style code and bar code) indicating it was sold through an authorized retailer. Looks like it's an international pair due to the label not having an MSRP and the store label of $165.

Just one thing, do you know where they were bought? And can you provide a picture of the sticker on the insole?
im in canada no boxs have that her and and i was told livestock but what sticker on the insole?

grey market werent even around at the time of the release, if there was it was a very and i mean very little amount. they recently came onto the market. shoes look good, legit. so if you got them the day after release im 99.9% sure you hae nothing to worry about especially since the box is good
Thatnks homie!

If you mean the circle size tag it didnt have one none do in canada that iv bought from footlocker/champs

He said he payed someone to let him be first in line he had pics of a bunch of pickups he had with them too

So there good?

Back
Top Bottom