Rumor : 50 Cent to squash beef with old enemies on Summer Jam?

So 50 ain't put out a CD since Curtis? Actually, with the way you heard him on the radio since I Get Money/Ayo Technology (which is, hardly at all) you would think he retired
laugh.gif
You act like he went away from music and then brought it back like Em...except he put out an album in 09.

One of the richest rappers in the game, well-known rappers in the game...gold on BISD. One hit since Curtis where HE was the main artist (Baby by Me). That's relevancy to you?

Dudes defending Curtis's "relevance" man will any of you N's go out and buy his album? Are you really checking for a Curtis album? If you say yes I don't believe you. Dude is featured on a Jeremih single and now he's relevant again.
laugh.gif

Dudes defending Curtis's "relevance" man will any of you N's go out and buy his album? Are you really checking for a Curtis album? If you say yes I don't believe you. Dude is featured on a Jeremih single and now he's relevant again.
laugh.gif

Listen, guys.

I could care less about 50, but "Down On Me" is a pretty decent song and it's obviously a hit.

You don't have to like the guy to concede that he's relevant.

Listen, guys.

I could care less about 50, but "Down On Me" is a pretty decent song and it's obviously a hit.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Listen, guys.

Yea but when you think of "Down On Me" you don't think of Fif. Like when Hate it or Love it dropped you thought of Fif even before GAme. When I hear "Down On Me" I think of Jeremih and then Fif. If  Fif dropped a album tommorow no one would check for it.

Listen, guys.

Yea but when you think of "Down On Me" you don't think of Fif. Like when Hate it or Love it dropped you thought of Fif even before GAme. When I hear "Down On Me" I think of Jeremih and then Fif. If  Fif dropped a album tommorow no one would check for it.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Listen, guys.

I'll give you that; when you think of "Down On Me" you think of Jermih singing the hook. But that's still a hit for 50 as it's his song. I'm not even thinking of his album coming out, and I agree that if it dropped tomorrow not many people would buy it. But the point I'm making is about relevance, and 50 having this hit brings him into basic relevance. And as much as I'm not at all a fan of dude, I know that he has the ability to turn that very base relevance into album sales through working with the right people music-wise and marketing.

Listen, guys.

I'll give you that; when you think of "Down On Me" you think of Jermih singing the hook. But that's still a hit for 50 as it's his song. I'm not even thinking of his album coming out, and I agree that if it dropped tomorrow not many people would buy it. But the point I'm making is about relevance, and 50 having this hit brings him into basic relevance. And as much as I'm not at all a fan of dude, I know that he has the ability to turn that very base relevance into album sales through working with the right people music-wise and marketing.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

I get money and Ayo technology weren't hits? I'm not arguing that he isn't what he used to be. I am simply saying, if he is doing the SAME EXACT numbers as a "Relevant" artist, how is he irrelevant? Fallen Off from selling Diamond? Yes. Irrelevant? No way in Hell. You are putting him on higher standards than other artist. No artist can consistently go diamond every time they put out a record. almost Every artist that has had a good run has a dud album, 50 Cent's was Before I Self Destruct. Quality Music solves that problem. From the sound of the 14 freestyles, he is hungry again and he is making good music. You don't know that he wont come with a hit any more than i know that he will. We shall see.
He was actually still (somewhat) relevant then. Turn on your radio now. Count the number of times you hear 50 on it outside of "Down on Me".

Okay then. That's how it's been since Curtis.

You can't say "turn on the radio now" because he doesn't have a recent record out besides the ones that he is featured on. When he has a single out that doesn't get any play then you can argue that.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

I get money and Ayo technology weren't hits? I'm not arguing that he isn't what he used to be. I am simply saying, if he is doing the SAME EXACT numbers as a "Relevant" artist, how is he irrelevant? Fallen Off from selling Diamond? Yes. Irrelevant? No way in Hell. You are putting him on higher standards than other artist. No artist can consistently go diamond every time they put out a record. almost Every artist that has had a good run has a dud album, 50 Cent's was Before I Self Destruct. Quality Music solves that problem. From the sound of the 14 freestyles, he is hungry again and he is making good music. You don't know that he wont come with a hit any more than i know that he will. We shall see.
He was actually still (somewhat) relevant then. Turn on your radio now. Count the number of times you hear 50 on it outside of "Down on Me".

Okay then. That's how it's been since Curtis.

You can't say "turn on the radio now" because he doesn't have a recent record out besides the ones that he is featured on. When he has a single out that doesn't get any play then you can argue that.

Listen, guys.

Man I don't see it. Maybe my problem is i'm comparing Fif to the type of relevance he had 4 years ago. I was shocked to even see Down On Me was doing so well on the charts. I thought the track with Luda was a much better record.

Listen, guys.

Man I don't see it. Maybe my problem is i'm comparing Fif to the type of relevance he had 4 years ago. I was shocked to even see Down On Me was doing so well on the charts. I thought the track with Luda was a much better record.

Back
Top Bottom