Rumor : 50 Cent to squash beef with old enemies on Summer Jam?

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

That 50 is still irrelvant?
yet people talk about him, just to say he's irrelevant
if you could buy negative sales, y'all would be at best buy right now 
eyes.gif
This man BRAGS about sales tho, and BISD didn't do numbers like others are doing right now.

Irrelevant.
others like who?

that rick ross maybach music joint did 53k

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

eyes.gif
This man BRAGS about sales tho, and BISD didn't do numbers like others are doing right now.

Irrelevant.
others like who?

I wish yall would stop bringing up numbers for a glorified mixtape without a real single.....

Teflon Don went Gold and Aston Martin Music got ran into the floor.....

eyes.gif

Irrelevant.
others like who?

I wish yall would stop bringing up numbers for a glorified mixtape without a real single.....

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Irrelevant.
others like who?

it took teflon don 6 months to go platinum and he's supposed to be one of the hottest rappers..

50 > ross
gunit > mayback music rappers

GGGGGGGGGG u know what it is

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Irrelevant.
others like who?

it took teflon don 6 months to go platinum and he's supposed to be one of the hottest rappers..

50 > ross
gunit > mayback music rappers

GGGGGGGGGG u know what it is

eyes.gif

Irrelevant.
umm his last album is at least gold....last time i checked, gold is da new double platinum
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Irrelevant.
umm his last album is at least gold....last time i checked, gold is da new double platinum
laugh.gif

How is 50 irrelevant? He was just featured on a song that peaked at number 4 and now he's irrelevant...Just like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT A+Rs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being irrelevant 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How is 50 irrelevant? He was just featured on a song that peaked at number 4 and now he's irrelevant...Just like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT A+Rs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being irrelevant 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

He's out the limelight and needs to get hot again.

Right. That VH1 special, VIBE cover and Jeremih record flew right under the radar.

What world y'all live in?
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not. What VH1 Special and Vibe cover? I thought Vibe closed their doors?
50-cent-vibe-magazine-cover-2011.jpg

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

He's out the limelight and needs to get hot again.

Right. That VH1 special, VIBE cover and Jeremih record flew right under the radar.

What world y'all live in?
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not. What VH1 Special and Vibe cover? I thought Vibe closed their doors?
50-cent-vibe-magazine-cover-2011.jpg

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT A+Rs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being irrelevant 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats for getting on ONE single with an upstart RnB artist being the main star of the track
laugh.gif
Reminds me of ninjahood seeing Beamer, Benz or Bentley on the charts featuring Juelz and him talkin bout how the Dips were back because he was on the track
roll.gif
Once upon a time, 50 OWNED top 40 radio, and people who didn't even listen to hip-hop knew all about him. He also made it a habit to mention how he was doing Pac numbers at every opportunity. Are we talking about the same artist here? I'm not saying he doesn't exist (look at his business ventures) but as an artist he ain't been hot like that since the mid part of the 2000s. He clearly not in the limelight, but let's see what he does with the album.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT A+Rs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being irrelevant 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats for getting on ONE single with an upstart RnB artist being the main star of the track
laugh.gif
Reminds me of ninjahood seeing Beamer, Benz or Bentley on the charts featuring Juelz and him talkin bout how the Dips were back because he was on the track
roll.gif
Once upon a time, 50 OWNED top 40 radio, and people who didn't even listen to hip-hop knew all about him. He also made it a habit to mention how he was doing Pac numbers at every opportunity. Are we talking about the same artist here? I'm not saying he doesn't exist (look at his business ventures) but as an artist he ain't been hot like that since the mid part of the 2000s. He clearly not in the limelight, but let's see what he does with the album.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT A+Rs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being irrelevant 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats your standard for relevance? How about good music? 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT A+Rs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being irrelevant 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats your standard for relevance? How about good music? 
eyes.gif

You guys obviously have your own definition for "relevance"
Making "good music" does not make you relevant, go buy a +!**##* dictionary. 

You guys obviously have your own definition for "relevance"
Making "good music" does not make you relevant, go buy a +!**##* dictionary. 

talking about someone does.

seems like he was on the beach while people are starting rumors and replying in threads about him

talking about someone does.

seems like he was on the beach while people are starting rumors and replying in threads about him

He just dropped 14 really dope album quality freestyles. As soon as he drops a dope single everyone will jump back on the bandwagon. Hip hop fans are d*** riders. "first they love you, then they hate you, then they love you again"- story of 50 Cents career.

He just dropped 14 really dope album quality freestyles. As soon as he drops a dope single everyone will jump back on the bandwagon. Hip hop fans are d*** riders. "first they love you, then they hate you, then they love you again"- story of 50 Cents career.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Except the "love you again" part hasn't come yet, and it might never come...  50 Cent has been on a strong downward spiral since Curtis came out and he's shown no signs of coming out of it.
Yeah, he's rich...  But still very irrelevant.  His most visible move in the past two years has been releasing self-financed movies that are laughed at as jokes all over the internet.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Except the "love you again" part hasn't come yet, and it might never come...  50 Cent has been on a strong downward spiral since Curtis came out and he's shown no signs of coming out of it.
Yeah, he's rich...  But still very irrelevant.  His most visible move in the past two years has been releasing self-financed movies that are laughed at as jokes all over the internet.

Back
Top Bottom