RUMOR: Possible Black University Red Air Jordan 6 Holiday 2017

Sold both the white and black infrareds recently because I knew one day they'd be remastered.

I remember when the internet was outraged at the sight of those reverse infrareds 
laugh.gif

with the red "Nike Air"??...yall trippin you KNOW they ain't givin us those

Only a matter of time before they do. Hell, with what's been releasing recently, I wouldn't be surprised if they released black cement 3's, and black cement 4's with Nike air in the back as well.

Eventually we WILL get Nike air in the back of Infared 6's.

You misunderstood him. He's saying Jordan Brand won't ever give us the Reverse Infrared samples, especially with the red Nike Air.

I think your first sentence still applies though; it's almost always just a matter of time.

I'm of the opinion that if there aren't outside entities involved in a sneaker (companies, artists, etc.) then every last shoe will come back at some point so long as Jordan Brand isn't dead. There may be alterations, but it'll be back.

Last edited:
Thought you lost them.
I was scammed in an eBay transaction. So in trying to sell them I lost them to some ****head. It was a rookie move despite having been an eBay seller for a few years. Buyer Sent a phony email from PayPal saying he paid and I shipped. It was my mistake.

Last edited:
I personally hate reverse infrareds.

I love black and red 6s but if they drop like that I'm passing.

Less is more with black 6s.

I would expect them to put a red NA on the back this time 

Why would you expect that though? That would be so backwards and dumb. The NA is supposed to be black. Anything different would be what you call a "retro+" CW and would suck if that released as the Black Infrared 6 Retro. Maybe that'll fly on some alternates (which y'all can have) but not the OGs. Some of yalls suggestions and opinions on what JB should release is absurd. Reverse infrareds included. Stop it, please.

Reverse infras are an eyesore. I remember the outrage back in the day when those were suppose to release but then we got 2000 black/infras. Nike knew the backlash would huge. Not even a fan of black infra 6's like that but you can't disrespect the first championship shoe.

I just like the red nike air, the reverse infra is whatever . 2000 Deep infra with the red Nike air on back would be fresh.

Btw since some on here seem stupidly sensitive & forget where theyre at, here goes a p.s.a
This is a sneaker forum ppl are free to express opinions & suggest c/w's &/or designs.

I should know more about the Black/University Red Jordan 6 soon. Will have something updated soon..

Appreciate you sharing the Gatorade Air Jordan 6 info we leaked. 8)

I should know more about the Black/University Red Jordan 6 soon. Will have something updated soon..

Appreciate you sharing the Gatorade Air Jordan 6 info we leaked. 8)

Outside your vids I havent seen u in a grip, didnt even know u was a member here.

Last edited:
Why would you expect that though? That would be so backwards and dumb. The NA is supposed to be black. Anything different would be what you call a "retro+" CW and would suck if that released as the Black Infrared 6 Retro. Maybe that'll fly on some alternates (which y'all can have) but not the OGs. Some of yalls suggestions and opinions on what JB should release is absurd. Reverse infrareds included. Stop it, please.
  I respect the opinion for sure.  If they do decide to put the NA on the back of a black red, your right they should make it true to the original.  If they decide to get stupid like jb likes to do and let us all down, then give us the reverse infras.  Im so used to them toying with us that its almost accepted.  Again, its easy for me to say all this because I own my fill of J 6s.  All I am saying is if they are not gonna come true OG correct, then give us the reverse.   Believe me I want the NA OG treatment more, but also know they like to screw s--t up.

I respect the opinion for sure.  If they do decide to put the NA on the back of a black red, your right they should make it true to the original.  If they decide to get stupid like jb likes to do and let us all down, then give us the reverse infras.  Im so used to them toying with us that its almost accepted.  Again, its easy for me to say all this because I own my fill of J 6s.  All I am saying is if they are not gonna come true OG correct, then give us the reverse.   Believe me I want the NA OG treatment more, but also know they like to screw s--t up.
The original had Jumpman Air on the back. They just should give us the original Black and Infrared if they put Nike Air on the back.

Looking at this picture, it's safe to assume that jb is not dropping the reverse infrared IF we assume that JB is dropping releases on the table. Blue 4 confirmed, Gatorade kindve confirmed, taxi 12 is rumored, and 9s already dropped. Looking at the pic it's also clear to me that those aren't the 2014 infrareds because they'd be brighter and pinkish.
View media item 2359313

Was never really a fan of the reverse Infrared, but I did like the colored in Nike Air in the back.

I think we may get Infared 6's with a colored Nike Air, but only time will tell how long before they give us what we truely want.

It's amazing how it's been 17 years and we STILL haven't gotten a true OG black Infrared 6 retro with Nike Air in the back.

JB has fullfilled out desires for the 3's, 4's, 5's, and 6's.

Why can't they do this for us with the Black Infrared 6's

Back
Top Bottom